No announcement yet.

Can you guys help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep the MM210 is a great welder again with many happy owners, it would be my first choice for your project as it will handel anything you will come acrost on a car rebuild, with the possible exception of a cracked block witch you would likely want to send out any way.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

Don't you just love it when you don't have power or the money for the big toys. i'm still saving up for my Dyn200Dx.

Comment

ummmmmm no i dont love it it kinda sucks but i did the best i could and am verry happy with the TA-185, although i still need to rerun my power lines for that also but it will be far less expensive to upgrade to acomodate the TA-185 than it would to allow the syncrowaves. maybee with some more cover sailes i'll get my power increase and a MM210 next summer. right now we are just working on paying to heat the house this winter and adding new cover accesory all the time to help with that, we now have gage covers, cable covers, tank covers and will soon have a spare torch cable case that will store extra torche and cables with and without a foot controle. still working on that design, i still need dimention for the miller foot controle so i can make alowences for it. the scs controle is narow enough to be fine without any special modifications. and the camo fabric is getting some atention also. we shal see how it all pans out.
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now View Post
          yep the MM210 is a great welder again with many happy owners

I got a 210 because of the good comments on this board. I was going to get the 175 but decided that the 210 was a much better choice based on everyone's input. I'm happy with the 210.
          Jim

Comment

i think any one that thinks the MM175 will problybe good enough for there needs should jump up to the MM210 and have no regrets. the MM210 is a huge improvement over the MM175
            if you are on the fence allways jump to the biger side, or you will likely end up falling on the low side sooner or later.
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            JAMES

Comment

mm210+Syncro200runner
              This is the best I can think of and the best that I can afford.I think they will serve me enough for what I'm doing.

Comment

great choice, enjoy
                thanks for the help
                ......or..........
                hope i helped
                sigpic
                JAMES

Comment

Hey,Miller just offered me a gift
                  I Took the shirt.
                  By the way,does anyone here know where I can find prints or detailed drawings for a 32 ford coupe frame?I have some myself but they aren't enough.
                  If you do have some informations please email them to me at: [email protected]

Comment

tig machines

what you need is something simple and easy to use. Any of the maxstar machines will do. they are light weight and faily in expencive. most come in packages. that containe leads, torch and a regulator. check into one

Originally posted by Total Gearhead View Post
                    I am new to TIG welding but every day I get better.That's because my uncle owns a service shop for cars.I've learned a lot from him.He's the one that tought me how to weld also.But now that I kinda' grew up I want to start my own project.
                    I want to build from scratch a 32 ford coupe.I've allready serched the whole internet for references and I found a lot of them.Quite helpfull I may say.But I don't think that a project like this can be done with a 12 years old TIG welder.That thing doesn't even has it's serial number on it.
                    So,I'm asking you : what TIG welder from Miller would serve my purpose best?
                    PS. It's got to be under $5000
                    trailblazer 280 nt with 3000 hrs and running strong
                    today I bought a new trailblazer 302
                    and a new s-32p

dynasty 200 dx
                    maxstar 140
                    passport
                    XR pushpull
                    spectum 500
                    cutmaster 50

Comment

Working...