napa/occ commercials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• napa/occ commercials

anyone see the napa commercials where they voice over the occ fights....it looks like theyre really saying the voice overs. hilarious too

Originally posted by clintonwelding1 View Post
    anyone see the napa commercials where they voice over the occ fights....it looks like theyre really saying the voice overs. hilarious too
    Yep I saw It A Couple of Rich Idiots........
    Dynasty 200DX With TEC Superflex 9 & 17 Torches,
    Hypertherm 30A Plasma
    Rincoln SP130T Mig

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn B View Post
      Yep I saw It A Couple of Rich Idiots........
      you as tired of the Teutels as I am?
      Bobcat 225NT
      Cutmaster 52
      Lincoln Weld-Pak 100 buzz box
      Caterpillar TH63
      '07 Kawasaki ZZR600

Comment

Originally posted by bretsk2500 View Post
        you as tired of the Teutels as I am?
        Who isn't?

Comment

I have never seen it that show, the whole premise of it doesnt interest me. I do watch the guys from "this old house". They are a pro bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sberry View Post
            I have never seen it that show, the whole premise of it doesnt interest me. I do watch the guys from "this old house". They are a pro bunch.
            I like the Wood Writes shop with Roy Underhill, (I think thats his name) he makes all his own tools and can build a house with a stick and a stone. He's the one that films in Colonial Williamsburgh. He some times does black smith projects that are pretty cool.
            To all who contribute to this board.
            My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
            Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
            Miller Syncrowave 250
            Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Comment

CW1,
              Check this out, it may help.

http://www.adderallxr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by burninbriar View Post
                I like the Wood Writes shop with Roy Underhill, (I think thats his name) he makes all his own tools and can build a house with a stick and a stone. He's the one that films in Colonial Williamsburgh. He some times does black smith projects that are pretty cool.
                Neat show but I haven't seen it in a few years. PBS in this area doesn't carry it.
                Dennis

Thermal Arc 185-TSW
                Millermatic Challenger 172
                VictorO/A
                Atlas Craftsman 12 by 24 Lathe
                Esab PCM-875
                Wholesale Tool Mill-Drill

Comment

pumpkin do you really think i have adhd? YES!!! now i have something to blame my bad grades on

Comment

I don't think kids today have ahda so much as they are growing up in an environment where they are in constant information overload. I'm 35, i work in IT and right now i'm at my PC talking to a tech 200 miles away in a remote office, logged into 5 servers, researching an error code, eating breakfast, checking mt e-mail and writing on this board. AHDA would be an advantageous personality trait, some say it's bad when you can't focus on one thing. I say its bad when you can only focus on one thing. It seems that this is an epidemic, maybe its just evolution baby!
                    Dynasty 200 DX
                    Millermatic 175
                    Spectrum 375
                    All kinds of Smith OA gear

Comment

Originally posted by Laiky View Post
                      . It seems that this is an epidemic, maybe its just evolution baby!
                      Interesting thought, I like that.
                      To all who contribute to this board.
                      My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
                      Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
                      Miller Syncrowave 250
                      Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Comment

Originally posted by clintonwelding1 View Post
                        pumpkin do you really think i have adhd? YES!!! now i have something to blame my bad grades on
                        Perhaps that's why you have bad grades, you busy yourself with assigning blame, when you should be correcting the root cause, failure to study/having others do your work.

I don't think kids today have ahda ... AHDA would be an advantageous personality trait, some say it's bad when you can't focus on one thing. I say its bad when you can only focus on one thing. .........
                        Laiky, you should cut back on the multi-tasking, it's ADHD, or perhaps dyslexia? (haw)

Comment

I think that if you do a little research, most high IQ individuals exhibit ADD sympthoms. Scary thought

Comment

Those commercials are getting really old. I'm not to impressed with the way the Teutels build bikes there are way better builders out there then them. They just got lucky with Discovery. **** most the times they don't even build there own tanks and frames anyone can do that. Billy Lane Indian Larry those were some of the true builders on fabing bikes

Comment

indian larry was stright out stupid though...should have never tried to stand on a moving bike

Comment

Working...
                              X