X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundown
    replied
    Originally posted by DDA52 View Post
    Enjoy the new blue, George. Pics would be nice as well.
    Thanks Don, pictures of the new stuff and the cart modifications will be forth coming by the middle of next week I hope.

Leave a comment:

• Sundown
    replied
    Originally posted by tailshaft56 View Post
    Jacksons the hood that should come in stars and stripes.
    Dennis,

Jackson NextGen comes in a version that has stars and strips on the sides and a eagle on the top, looks cool

Leave a comment:

• DDA52
    replied
    Enjoy the new blue, George. Pics would be nice as well.

Leave a comment:

• Tailshaft56
    replied
    Originally posted by clintonwelding1 View Post
    thats what i said

hes representing the usa with the stars and stripes but the helmets made in tawain by 6 year olds
    Jacksons the hood that should come in stars and stripes.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    i got the stars and stripes also its not boring its a realy nice design, simple and to the point.
    if its your first BWE you will realy like it, if its not your first you already know you will like it. it takes a bit of wearing to smooth in the head gear so it will stay ajusted just right for flipping up and down, but after the break in is over its great all around.

Leave a comment:

• clintonwelding1
    replied
    thats what i said

hes representing the usa with the stars and stripes but the helmets made in tawain by 6 year olds

Leave a comment:

• KB Fabrications
    replied
    Originally posted by clintonwelding1 View Post
    nice.......why get something fancy when ya can represent the usa while using a helmet made out of the usa? lol
    Uhhh, dude, none of the Miller helmets are made in the USA.

Leave a comment:

• clintonwelding1
    replied
    nice.......why get something fancy when ya can represent the usa while using a helmet made out of the usa? lol

Leave a comment:

• Sundown
    replied
    Originally posted by fun4now View Post
    wow you got a new BWE to, you are treating your self. good for you. the dyn is pretty long, good looking unit for shore though. lets see the newly remodled cart when you get done. witch design did you go with on the BWE they almost have too many to chose from now, i'm kinda glad i got mine befor all the new designs came out or it would have taken me a week just to try to figure out wich one to get .
    Stars & Stripes, I'm kinda of dull ... most of the others are too wild for me, nice though.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    wow you got a new BWE to, you are treating your self. good for you. the dyn is pretty long, good looking unit for shore though. lets see the newly remodled cart when you get done. witch design did you go with on the BWE they almost have too many to chose from now, i'm kinda glad i got mine befor all the new designs came out or it would have taken me a week just to try to figure out wich one to get .

Leave a comment:

• Sundown
    replied
    No problem with the hijack James, we wish you all the luck in the world ... if hard work means anything in this world anymore you guys will get there.

Thanks for the good word Bob, looks like the machine will be here Monday, the new BWE came today, and it was not due till next tuesday. I have been working on the mods to the cart as the Dynasty is alot bigger (about 5" more from front to back)than the TA it seems.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    yep every loan payment is just $ in the bank tword retirement, even though she would likely still be doing it just to stay buisy even when she is old. being as she is only 24 now thats a long time down the road anyway. another advantage to the shop is its right on the main road to lechwerth park, so it get a lot of turest trafic. marie worked in a historical clothing shop on the same street and every day several people would stop in thinking it was a clothing or anteak store. thats all good buisness, especialy if we wmbroider somthing about the park on it. that would make it a great souvenear item for the turests. its just about as close to a shore thing as you could get. i mean realy a building thats paying for its self + some then add in turest trafic, a local service not offerd by any one else in the area, and a collage full of girls with $$ and no store near with clothing they like. its all good, just gotta get there and we will be doing good. so cross your fingers for us. as a woman starting a buisness i'm shore there are good opertunitys for help getting a starter loan just got to locate it. there are also lots of stuff out there for the renewal of small town too. we just gotta tap into whats available and get things going befor we lose this building. all the others in the town are $60,000 and up so this is the one we need to grab befor its gone.
    Sundown, sorry about the thread hijack, congrats agin on the new toy.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Sigmon
    replied
    James,

The best thing would be the fact that you would own the building. Unfortunately, landlords tend to suck out more money than I care to pay. If you own the building (be sure to set a seperate LLC for the business) you are paying yourself. If, God forbid, your wife's venture does not pan out you can always rent out to another business and make a good income. Either way you are putting the money into your own pocket.

I relly hope that this works out for your family. You deserve it.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    man i realy hope so, we are realy tired of scraping buy and counting pennies. its not like we dont want to work, it seems like i'm working harder now trying to find a way to make some $$ then i did when i was building houses...... ... of cores that could just be the fact i realy loved building houses. the wife also just started making her own line of purses, realy cool stuff, but again hard to show off in a picture on e-bay.a shop would realy get her going, she loves sewing so its more like fun than work to her so i know she will do great if we can get her stuff in a shop. we tryed selling them in a consinment shop in genneseeo last year but the lady that owned the place just sold her stuff and dint want to pay marie for the work. when marie thought it had not sold after a wile she went to get it back,first the lady said she could not getit back as it was on layaway for some one so marie couldnt get it back but she would pay her when the layaway was paid off, when marie said that was not ok she wanted paid or the skirt back then the lady said it had been stolen, then she gave her some sob story about how she had topay the bills for the shopand she would try to give marie 1/2 of the price. it was realy bad sean and we havent tryed consinments scence then, but the skirt sold for $85. it was jeans with a baby farie under a muchroom playing with a snail. realy neat skirt and well werth the $$ so we know her stuff will sell.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Sigmon
    replied
    George,

Congrats on the Dynasty! You'll really like it.
    I know that the TA is a good machine, but sometimes you just want what you want.

James,

Good Luck on the building! It's time for some good things to come your way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X