Anyone interested in a used Spectrum 375 Plasma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in a used Spectrum 375 Plasma

I'm considering selling my Spectrum 375 in order to buy the inverter version. I plan on taking my current unit in to my local welding shop and just trade it in. I thought I would check here to see if any one is interested before I give a deal to the LWS. I haven't researched prices yet so I'm not sure what mine is worth, but I'm hoping that it won't cost me more than $500 to get the inverter style machine.

Miller Spectrum 375 X-treme prices

we currently have the Spectrum 375 X-treme with case for $ 1135

http://www.brweldingsupplies.com/par...product_id=414

Comment

i could be interested, i been wanting to upgrade from the 125 for a wile now that i have a decent air compressor to run it. shoot me an e-mail with a price and its age, and i'll see what i can do.
      my e-mail is [email protected]
      thanks
      James
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

For one thing, this thread is old, from last year, and if you take a look at this users profile you will see that he has been inactive so long that they don't even have a last login for him.

Hey BR, have you read Millers terms of use?

Dealings with Distributors and Other Merchants: If you choose to correspond, participate in a promotion or engage in transactions with any distributor or other merchant found on or through this Web Site, you acknowledge and agree that Miller Electric is not a party to, and will not be responsible for, your interaction with such distributor, including its treatment of your information and the terms and conditions applicable to any transaction between you and the distributor or merchant. The terms of your interaction with any distributor or other merchant are solely between you and such distributor or merchant. You agree that Miller Electric will have no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage of any kind that you may suffer as the result of any such interaction or the presence of such distributor or merchant on this Web Site.

I would not do business with you as I feel it is in poor tast for you to advertise here. No other retailer does that and probably for good reason. just shows your bad taste IMHO.
        Dynasty 350DX
        Dynasty 200DX TigRunner
        MM 350P
        MM Passport Plus
        Spectrum 375 Extreme
        08' Trailblazer 302

Comment

thanks KB
          i didnt notice.
          i guess B&R was just digging up old posts to pop in an add.
          bummer i was hopeing to get a chance to upgrade. oh well i probly got too much going on at the moment any way.
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

Working...
          X