Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are the 375 Extreme plasmas going on sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott V View Post
    The 375 standard is pig when you pick it up. The X-treme is a breeze to move.
    Even around the house it make sense to me. I hate lugging the 120/230 standard inverter Thermal XL-38 I have. I enjoyed the time I used a esab
    250 (18 amp/ 120 volt) plasma that weighed 8 pounds. It funny how much weight has a factor in which tool you have to pack.
    I think Scott has it nailed. The 375 Extreme is way easy to setup and move around. Miller seems to have, IMO, scored big with the intro of this unit. While it is spendy, it appeals to both the hobby guys and the professionals. I really like mine a lot. It doesn't necessarily cut any better than the rest of the bunch but its portability and power requirements make it really shine for me and I could see why it would look attractive to the weekend welder too.
    Dynasty 350DX
    Dynasty 200DX TigRunner
    MM 350P
    MM Passport Plus
    Spectrum 375 Extreme
    08' Trailblazer 302

Comment

Originally posted by Sundown View Post
      Just a thought, if you do get the bucks I also will be needing one of those to sit next to my 375.
      When I win the Lotto you and Fun are on the list. BTW the list is now closed.
      Dennis

Thermal Arc 185-TSW
      Millermatic Challenger 172
      VictorO/A
      Atlas Craftsman 12 by 24 Lathe
      Esab PCM-875
      Wholesale Tool Mill-Drill

Comment

Originally posted by tailshaft56 View Post
        When I win the Lotto you and Fun are on the list. BTW the list is now closed.
        I'm going to wish you up some good numbers then.
        Regards, George

Hobart Handler 210 w/DP3035 - Great 240V small Mig
        Hobart Handler 140 - Great 120V Mig
        Hobart Handler EZ125 - IMO the best 120V Flux Core only machine

Miller Dynasty 200DX with cooler of my design, works for me
        Miller Spectrum 375 - Nice Cutter

Comment

thanks i'll keep you in mind if i hit it as well.good luck to us all on that one
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

I actually got to see one of the Extremes today. Nice little box. The hard case is pretty big, but no doubts about whether or not it will protect it. Airgas had it at $1230.40, just a little more than a hundred bucks more than the old 375...not too bad, IMO. It will no doubt be much less online.
            Don

'06 Trailblazer 302
            '06 12RC feeder
            Super S-32P feeder

HH210 & DP3035 spool gun
            Esab Multimaster 260
            Esab Heliarc 252 AC/DC

Comment

Fun4now

Where in NY are you located?

Comment

about 6hrs west of you i would suspect, i sold one of my puppies to a gal in NJ and offerd to meet her 1/2 way. i am about 45minuits south of rochester or 6minuits south of genesseo. strait south on inerstate 390.
                the only thing out here is a prison complex (about 5) and a bunch of cow's (about 5,000).
                thanks for the help
                ......or..........
                hope i helped
                sigpic
                summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                JAMES

Comment

I was told that they are on limited release throughout the US and will be on full release to suppliers on or about Sept. 15 FWIW. Sure does seem like a nice unit, will be interesting to see if the Spectrum's go for reduced prices with release of the new unit.
                  David

Comment

spectrum 375 x-treme

these unite are on sale now at brwelder.com & brweldingsupplies.com

Comment

I think IOC now has them on E-bay.
                      Dennis

Thermal Arc 185-TSW
                      Millermatic Challenger 172
                      VictorO/A
                      Atlas Craftsman 12 by 24 Lathe
                      Esab PCM-875
                      Wholesale Tool Mill-Drill

Comment

wow only $1168 for the 375 extream and $1090 for the rgular 375, i was expecting a bigger $$ diference. i know i would save up the extra $80 to go extream.
                        now i realy want to upgrade.
                        thanks for the help
                        ......or..........
                        hope i helped
                        sigpic
                        JAMES

Comment

I'm waiting on some owed money to come in and then I'll have one. $1185 with the extreme case from B&R, over $200 less than my lws was willing to do.

Comment

yep thats a good $$ , i'm hopeing the extream will put some used 375 on the market at a good $$ so maybe i can upgrade.
                            thanks for the help
                            ......or..........
                            hope i helped
                            sigpic
                            JAMES

Comment

I just got the 375 Xtreme (based on Kevin Bentz's review)

I was able to get it from my local Airgas at close to the $1185 (with case) that IOC sells it for.

I tested it out at the welding lab just after I purchased it. It is sweet! Metal artists (like James) would really like the power and portability of this unit.
                              Bob Sigmon
                              A/O Setup with Meco Midget
                              Miller Big Window Elite
                              Quincy QT-5HD

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sigmon View Post
                                I just got the 375 Xtreme (based on Kevin Bentz's review)

I was able to get it from my local Airgas at close to the $1185 (with case) that IOC sells it for.

I tested it out at the welding lab just after I purchased it. It is sweet! Metal artists (like James) would really like the power and portability of this unit.
                                Bob, congrats on the new unit and welcome back! It seems like it has been a while since you posted.

That is good you were able to get it local for a reasonable price. I really like mine as I never need to cut much over 1/4" for most of the work I do. My Cutmaster takes up the slack from there. The portability of the 375 Xtreme is faubulous and the case is nice for transport in the back of the truck.

I ended up getting a nice little Makita compressor for on the road and it is working nicely. I bought it local but here is a link to it.
                                http://www.makita.com/menu.php?pg=pr...et&tag=MAC5200
                                It works great and is easy to transport and move around.

Nice to see you back.
                                Dynasty 350DX
                                Dynasty 200DX TigRunner
                                MM 350P
                                MM Passport Plus
                                Spectrum 375 Extreme
                                08' Trailblazer 302

Comment

Working...
                                X