New cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here are the bety boops, not too bad for a cartoon LOL
    they are just screen shots from the stitch program so they look a lil funy but you will get the idea.
    Attached Files
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

Looks good to me. Are tou able to do a Ford logo or a classic IH logo on those covers.

Comment

HAH
        The one where she's with the gas can is great ! Is she thumbing a ride ? Its kind of hard to tell.
        I would imagine you can stitch that on any normal material ? I wouldnt mind haveing one but dont know what to have it put on. Maybe a welder cover. Hows that for an original Idea ???
        To all who contribute to this board.
        My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
        Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
        Miller Syncrowave 250
        Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Comment

yep thuming it, also got one when she gives up and dresses for a ride LOL here is a bit bigger version
          Attached Files
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

SuperScout
            i will look for a ford logo for you if you would like. i do not have one now but can get about any thing. although some are coppy righted as i would suspect the ford is but it might be findable.
            i dont know what a clasic IH logo is??
            fill me in and i'll let ya know.
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            JAMES

Comment

Binder's had lots of variations on their logo depending on where it was on the truck/tractor. You'd be better off letting James do his magic after sourcing the one you want yourself than to have him posting a new version every time he found one.
              Syncrowave 250DX
              Invison 354MP
              XR Control and 30A

Airco MED20 feeder
              Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 81
              Smith O/A rig
              And more machinery than you can shake a 7018 rod at

Comment

IH is the old logo for the Internationals. I'll try to post a picture later of what I'm talking about.

Comment

Heres a picture of the IH logo.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X