Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newblue
    replied
    Thank you for the help. Yes, I called Miller and the service tech said that it's problably a loose ribbon type data cable. He also said that when the unit heats up the teminal makes contact and thats when the help code goes away. It was recomended that I take it in under warranty. I then called the sales rep I bought it from and am waiting for a reply from him.

Thanks again,
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• jeffscarstrucks
    replied
    Hi, Any luck with Miller? , Jeff

Leave a comment:

• Revlimit
    replied
    I've noticed on ours that if I happen to be pushing the trigger as the machine is booting up from the initial flip of the switch, it will give me an error message. I just turn it back off, then on again with no problems.

Leave a comment:

• KB Fabrications
    replied
    Originally posted by Newblue
    I've had a mm350p for just over a week now and have run about 30" of bead so far. The latest time firing it up it gave me a help code 9 (pulse feature not working). I hadn't used the pulse feture yet. I used the welder in mig mode with no problems for about 10 min. then the help code was gone. I was then able to try out the pulse feature and it seemed to do fine. No more help codes were given. Is this something I should worry about or is this a common glitch when these units are new?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Look in the back of your manual. There is a number for Miller Electric there. Call and ask to speak to someone in Mig Applications and they will take care of you.

Leave a comment:

• Newblue
    started a topic Help codes on mm350p

Help codes on mm350p

I've had a mm350p for just over a week now and have run about 30" of bead so far. The latest time firing it up it gave me a help code 9 (pulse feature not working). I hadn't used the pulse feture yet. I used the welder in mig mode with no problems for about 10 min. then the help code was gone. I was then able to try out the pulse feature and it seemed to do fine. No more help codes were given. Is this something I should worry about or is this a common glitch when these units are new?

Thanks,
    Mike
Working...
X