airco heliarc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• airco heliarc

hey guys, I know this is a Miller site, I own miller equipment so dont get on me. I was given an airco 300 amp self contained cooling platform, tig welder.any one used this beast before? what size tank should I buy? I had a price of 400 for a large tank. thanks for any input.

you dont have to have miller stuff to need help.
    as for the bottle size your usage will determin that not the TIG welder. you will use up gas prity fast in the lerning part, after that its all about how much you use it. TIG will use up more gas than MIG. another factor to consider is how do you intend to move the bottle around, any thing over a 155 is going to start to need some special acomodation.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

almost forgot
      welcome.
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

I may be mistaken but I believe miller made that for them

Comment

Working...
        X