X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engloid
    replied
    Originally posted by Revlimit
    Sure, although we don't usually take alot of pics of our work, I'm sure I have some or can take a few. Yes, the 350p does a great job of filling gaps. It's one of the things I like so much about the machine.
    I figured it would be better than most mig machines for filling gaps. I really wonder if it could be used for our applicaton, and still keep a good appearance. Believe I will talk them into getting a demo that we can play with. We could probably use it on some products, at least.

Leave a comment:

• Terence638
    replied
    Do you use push pull gun or the standard gun sent withh the unit?
    I know you have to order the U-grove rollers
    do you use the spoolmatic?
    These are questions I would find the answers usefull
    thanks for your help.
    Terence
    PS picture of the weld would help me determin if I should purchase this unit.
    Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• Revlimit
    replied
    Sure, although we don't usually take alot of pics of our work, I'm sure I have some or can take a few. Yes, the 350p does a great job of filling gaps. It's one of the things I like so much about the machine.

Leave a comment:

• Engloid
    replied
    Originally posted by Revlimit
    I use the 350p quite often on anodized. It sure does a sweet job and leaves a nice weld. As far as the set-up, I've found that this machine really likes the factory recommended settings that are in the front door of the unit. Especially when welding aluminum.
    We do a lot of anodized aluminum at work. Can you post up some pics of what the 350P can do on it? I've used the machine, but not on anodized stuff.

Is it good in different postions, filling gaps?

Leave a comment:

• Revlimit
    replied
    I use the 350p quite often on anodized. It sure does a sweet job and leaves a nice weld. As far as the set-up, I've found that this machine really likes the factory recommended settings that are in the front door of the unit. Especially when welding aluminum.

Leave a comment:

• fyoung
    replied
    hang in there

Hang in there and someone will answer you very soon as there are plenty of guys in here that weld this type material daily and can tell you the best way to go.
    Farris

Leave a comment:

• Terence638
    started a topic Al. Mig

Al. Mig

Can somebody tell me the exact machine and set up to weld annodized Aluminum with a pulsed mig set up? I will be welding pipe together no open-butt, just pieced together?
    I am not sure if it is the 350P with set up for aluminum.
    Miller prferably but i am open to other rigs also.
    Terence
Working...
X