OT: New Toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: New Toy

No it's not a welder, but just something I always wanted. Karcher, Honda 6 HP OHV, 2060 PSI. So far I found out that you need to not be afraid of getting wet.
    Attached Files
    Regards, George

Hobart Handler 210 w/DP3035 - Great 240V small Mig
    Hobart Handler 140 - Great 120V Mig
    Hobart Handler EZ125 - IMO the best 120V Flux Core only machine

Miller Dynasty 200DX with cooler of my design, works for me
    Miller Spectrum 375 - Nice Cutter

Originally posted by Sundown
    No it's not a welder, but just something I always wanted. Karcher, Honda 6 HP OHV, 2060 PSI. So far I found out that you need to not be afraid of getting wet.
    Nice score George. That is a by far an under appreciated tool and I am envious. Happy washing.
    Dynasty 350DX
    Dynasty 200DX TigRunner
    MM 350P
    MM Passport Plus
    Spectrum 375 Extreme
    08' Trailblazer 302

Comment

Makes me regret buying myself a "brigg and straton?". I just prefer honda. lol.

Good pick.
      Syncrowave 200 + Jackson Nexgen

Still learning.

Comment

Congrats George. Anyone whose has a house will find a dozen uses for it.
        I've had one about the same size for years. I bought an extra new 50ft hose assembly a few months back for $30.00 on Ebay. It was listed as a 3000 psi air hose. sweeeeet!

Comment

Thanks guys, I already can't do without it, my wife made the mistake of not taking the checkbook to work with her better to ask for forgiveness I always say .. the basketweave wheels on the 92 Bimmer are really clean for the first time since I got it. The deck is next It's 5am here and 80ยบ here with a light show coming from the southwest, the humidity must be around 85-90% where normally it would be about 15%, the radio said the whole country is under high pressure this morning. My brave Border Collie Bandit is hiding under a bed somewhere. Since the Bug's fenders are at the painters it's time to blast the wheel wells and put a set of disk brakes on the front end along with shocks and new bushings all around, but it will need to be done by noon as it's too hot after that to be outside.
          Regards, George

Hobart Handler 210 w/DP3035 - Great 240V small Mig
          Hobart Handler 140 - Great 120V Mig
          Hobart Handler EZ125 - IMO the best 120V Flux Core only machine

Miller Dynasty 200DX with cooler of my design, works for me
          Miller Spectrum 375 - Nice Cutter

Comment

That looks dangerous... I can barely manage a regular hose with the sprayer attachment.... ended up soaking myself yesterday when all I really wanted to do was rinse off my car!
            Carmen Electrode (Arc-Zone.com)
            CarmenElectrode.com