e-bay tung. supplyer help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-bay tung. supplyer help

dose any one know diamond grounds e-bay name or a link to them. or any good place to get tung. at a good price that is good stuff?????
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

I got my 2% ceriated tungsten from Arc-Zone when I bought my Sharpie tungsten grinder. It seems to be a quality product thus far. What type of tungsten are you looking to get and how much?
    SolidWorks Premium
    SolidWorks Simulation Pro
    MM210 w/3035
    TA185TSW
    DG Piranha II
    Sharpie Deluxe
    Stars & Stripes BWE
    Blue Optrel Satellite

Comment

I get mine from Tungsten Direct (I think thats what it is) but its the ebay name for diamond ground products.

Comment

Originally posted by ross
        I get mine from Tungsten Direct (I think thats what it is) but its the ebay name for diamond ground products.
        That's right.Here is a link.

http://stores.ebay.com/Tungsten-Dire...Q3amesstQQtZkm

tooldude56

Comment

thanks guys

i know there are some cheep tung. out there and don't want to end up with a bunch of crappy tung. thats why i was looking for diamond grounds link.
          katiebo
          i am sticking with 2% lanthanated, they seemed to preform the best out of the 3 i try-ed. it was also the only one to look the same after a 4" aluminum weld as it did when i started.
          i try-ed 2% lanthanted, 2% ceriated, and 1.5% lanthanated.
          i needed more amps to get the same puddle with the cerated. i am also concerned about it splitting when i start using the pulse option on my TA-185. i know a lot of people like the 2% cerated and if it works for you thats great stick with what works. it seems to be a personal preference thing between the 3 of them and my preference is the 2% lanthanated due to trial's i have done so far. being new to TIG the biggest deal maker for me was not having to regrind after my weld, the 2% lanthanated was the only one to look the same when done welding. that saves me time not having to regrind and will make my Tung. last longer. i don't know if the $$$ is much different between the 2 but the 2% lanthanated is like $17 for 10, i can afford that so i think i will stick with it.
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

I use aglevtech on e-bay. great prices and fast service. he has everything for tig torches and clothing too.
            Dynasty 200 DX
            Millermatic 175
            Spectrum 375
            All kinds of Smith OA gear

Comment

Fun,
              The link in the above link is in fact Diamnod Ground's e-bay store! i have used them and they are very helpful good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Laiky
                I use aglevtech on e-bay. great prices and fast service. he has everything for tig torches and clothing too.
                His idea of shipping is charging $4 per item. My only transaction with that clown was for $40 in tig consumables, and there was $22 shipping while the whole order fit in a single flat rate ENVELOPE for $4.85 postage. $62 for 40 in stuff.

I emailed them, figuring it was a mistake - their response: no mistake.

My response: NO MORE BUSINESS.

Then I found out all the guy does is buy from other online places and marks it up via his insane shipping prices. So, you can get the same stuff from the bigger online retailers and cut out him while saving money.
                Syncrowave 250DX
                Invison 354MP
                XR Control and 30A

Airco MED20 feeder
                Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 81
                Smith O/A rig
                And more machinery than you can shake a 7018 rod at

Comment

nothing ticks me off more than the guys that use the shipping to make there $$$ why cant they just sell it for what they want and be done with it. i generaly dont buy from the ones with high shipping, just seems a little underhanded.
                  thanks for the help
                  ......or..........
                  hope i helped
                  sigpic
                  JAMES

Comment

When i buy from him, he combines the shipping. Don't remember actual numbers but it never struck me as too much. From what i have heard the tungsten he sells is diamond ground. maybe next time i'll just go to DG. He does however have a good selection of consumables. But then so does McMaster carr.
                    Dynasty 200 DX
                    Millermatic 175
                    Spectrum 375
                    All kinds of Smith OA gear

Comment

Laiky

dose hw carie ck gas saver parts?? do you have a link to his store?? i need to find a place to get ck gas saver screens.
                      thanks for the help
                      ......or..........
                      hope i helped
                      sigpic
                      JAMES

Comment

Get your...

Originally posted by fun4now
                        dose hw carie ck gas saver parts?? do you have a link to his store?? i need to find a place to get ck gas saver screens.
                        Gas Saver stuff from HTP. 1-800-USA-WELD. Best prices around, cheap shipping, Excellent service. There's no more to be said.

Comment

James, are you talking about gas lenses? I'm thinking you'll find it much easier to source them when you call them by the right name.

All the local suppliers have them here, and any decent online place will to. They're not CK only.

The "gas saver" I'm aware of, is a smaller ID hose from the tank to the welder, thus reducing the volume of gas wasted in the line IF you bleed it.
                          Syncrowave 250DX
                          Invison 354MP
                          XR Control and 30A

Airco MED20 feeder
                          Smith O/A rig

Comment

Originally posted by Fishy Jim
                            James, are you talking about gas lenses? I'm thinking you'll find it much easier to source them when you call them by the right name.

All the local suppliers have them here, and any decent online place will to. They're not CK only.

The "gas saver" I'm aware of, is a smaller ID hose from the tank to the welder, thus reducing the volume of gas wasted in the line IF you bleed it.
                            He IS calling it by the correct name! They are CK gas-savers & have a clear Pyrex cup. I got a few off E-Bay a while back...The only other place I've seen them is direct from CK or through HTP.
                            Syncrowave 180 SD
                            MM185 with 3035 Spool gun
                            1971 Roughneck 1e
                            Stars-n-Stripes BWE
                            Optrel Satellite OSE
                            ESAB 875 Plasma Torch
                            Lincoln 200SA Diesel
                            O/A Set
                            Century 250A/C-D/C BuzzBox
                            1.5 kVA Spot Welder
                            Phoenix Electrode Conditioning Oven

Professional Auto Mechanic since 1974
                            My own shop since 1981

Cya Frank

Comment

Looks like CK found a way to try and market them as their own.

Pyrex cups are available for gas lenses. CK is just selling them as a gas saver now.
                              Syncrowave 250DX
                              Invison 354MP
                              XR Control and 30A

Airco MED20 feeder
                              Smith O/A rig

Comment

Working...
                              X