Do I really need a 350P?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I really need a 350P?

I have the chance to buy a demo unit for $2700. Should I take it?

I just don't know that I'd use it very often.

Thats one heck of a deal. That puppy lists for abt 4000.oo
    Dynasty 200DX With TEC Superflex 9 & 17 Torches,
    Hypertherm 30A Plasma
    Rincoln SP130T Mig

Comment

If money isn't a problem I would get it and play with it awhile. If you decide you really don't have a need for it (or not like it "not likely" ) you could sell it to a bud for a deal or make some money on it on Ebay.
      Joe
      [email protected]

Comment

Try some 1/8th S.S. on spray mode, hehehe.Try the pulser, and if you dont like it sell it to me!!!

I'll sell my mm251!!!!!

Comment

Engloid
          I have viewed your link and think if you got the 350P you would definitely be happy with what it is capable of doing especially when combined with a push pull gun.

Comment

You better jump on that. I got mine new for a hair over that last year and I think you will find uses for that machine if you had it. Best of luck, I vote go for it.
            Dynasty 350DX
            Dynasty 200DX TigRunner
            MM 350P
            MM Passport Plus
            Spectrum 375 Extreme
            08' Trailblazer 302

Comment

It's your money. It's not do ya need it. Let's face it - it's do ya want it... I did so I bought one. No regrets here. Ya know Engloid, I still got a sweet 210 with your name on it. All ya got ta do is show up and give a few lessons and it yours.
              5 Passport Pluses
              2 MM 212's
              MM 210
              MM 251 MIA
              MM 350 P w/Python
              Syncrowave 250
              w/ tig runner
              Trailblazer 302
              12RC w/meters
              Spectrum 1000
              Spectrum 2050
              2 Black BWEs
              Joker BWE
              Star & stripe BWE Digital
              2 star & stripe xlix's

REAL TRUCKS RATTLE
              CUMMINS BABY

Comment

Originally posted by GARAGEGADGETS
                Engloid
                I have viewed your link and think if you got the 350P you would definitely be happy with what it is capable of doing especially when combined with a push pull gun.
                That price is not with a push-pull setup. It's just a standard gun. I wouldn't be very likely to mig much aluminum, and probably wouldn't need a long lead...so I may not even need a push pull gun for those occasional jobs.

I've used these machines before, and they're unlike any MIG machine I've ever seen. They are to MIG welding, what the Dynasty is for TIG.

I'm really tempted, but money is a bit tight right now. I just forked out over $3k for another car. Maybe I need to sell the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldog
                  It's your money. It's not do ya need it. Let's face it - it's do ya want it... I did so I bought one. No regrets here. Ya know Engloid, I still got a sweet 210 with your name on it. All ya got ta do is show up and give a few lessons and it yours.
                  Hmmm... can we do correspondance lessons?
                  I really think that a 251 would be sufficient for my needs...but that 350P is really tempting.

Comment

wouldnt you have to pay about the same for the 251?? if you think the 251 will work then get the 350p and you know it will work.
                    thanks for the help
                    ......or..........
                    hope i helped
                    sigpic
                    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
                    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                    JAMES

Comment

That is a little less than the price to educational institutions. You could make a little money on it if you decide not to keep it but those deals do not come along very often! My first answer when I saw the post was "why ask why" but then I saw who was asking and I knew that you would be more qualified to answer that question than most!.....So let us know how you like it, Jeff
                      200DX 350P 625 Plasma & other stuff I forgot

Comment

Working...
                      X