No announcement yet.

For Sale: Plasma Welding Systems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know Ron had only the best intentions posting about the plasma systems. I saw his post as a gesture of friendship and good will not a chance to **** his website.

Lets let cooler heads prevail and get on with the topic of welding .

We are all cousins in this welding game anxious to help one another out, that's all Ron was trying to do.

Comment

Originally posted by tackit
      I know Ron had only the best intentions posting about the plasma systems. I saw his post as a gesture of friendship and good will not a chance to **** his website.

Lets let cooler heads prevail and get on with the topic of welding .

We are all cousins in this welding game anxious to help one another out, that's all Ron was trying to do.
      Thank you, Sir.
      Ron

ShopFloorTalk

Millermatic 350P, Roughneck 4012 and Ironmate guns
      Dynasty 300DX, Coolmate 3, Crafter CS-310 Torch
      Trailblazer 302, 12RC, WC-24
      30A spoolgun
      Spectrum 2050

Thermal Arc Plasma Welder PS-3000/WC-100B

Comment

welcome Ron

Comment

Ron its funny how if this was posted on your board it would get the thread deleated.

I'm in the market for a plasma and if you actually had it posted on site where I did not have to register I would be more interested.

To bad you guys get ban happy over there

Comment

Originally posted by tigman47
            Ron its funny how if this was posted on your board it would get the thread deleated.

I'm in the market for a plasma and if you actually had it posted on site where I did not have to register I would be more interested.

To bad you guys get ban happy over there

I am pretty sure if you had something to sell, it would not get deleted at SFT.
            It might get moved to the For Sale/ Wanted forum if placed wrong.
            I posted stuff and it was not deleted.

I really don't think it's a ban happy forum because there are members just
            trying to get their stuff deleted. Copyrights and all!!

Comment

Jimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy

Originally posted by Fishy Jim
              What a bunch of drama queens...

If you don't like the original post, how about growing a pair and reporting it to Andy for his decision? I know for a fact, that report asks for your justification for the post to be removed. Sounding off in the thread just gets more peoples undies in a bunch. Replying even does nothing but bump the **** thing right back into the top spot for everyone's attention.

It's miller's site - if they want it gone, they have the power to remove it. If you take personal offense to the original poster, how about emailing him about it?

If this was Storts trying to push some chink welders, I bet he'd be threatening lawsuits for anyone who objected.

Miller isn't in the plasma welder business. I'd hardly see putting a couple overpriced machines on here as competing with their sales.
              But mr. trout and Mr daily are getting theres,,no body else,,!!!!!!!!!PS, Do you dream of me and Roy at night???????????????
              PSS-Ron is one of the most fairest people you would meet,,And go out of his way to help someone,anyone that has been on sft Knows this,,,My 2 cents,Jack

Comment

Jack, I don't even think of you beyond seeing your pathetic attempts to intimidate me on here.

Was that 300 your lawyer returned due to his not agreeing to file the suit? You'll lose Jack. That is, if you can even get a judge to hear you.
                Syncrowave 250DX
                Invison 354MP
                XR Control and 30A

Airco MED20 feeder
                Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 81
                Smith O/A rig
                And more machinery than you can shake a 7018 rod at

Comment

Miller neesd to start a piss and moan section, there seems to be enough of it in this thread alone to supourt it's very own spot in the forum. if you guys want to bicker do it via e-mail, this forum is for welding/motorsports not for being like little old ladies and complaining about what the next guy is doing! grow up and act your age....not your shoe size.
                  The one that dies with the most tools wins

If it's worth having, it's worth working for

Comment

Poor Taste Or Poor Showing!

Pretty much a POOR SHOWING as to what this group has become.

Comment

Guys, most of us are in the buisness. Most of of us check out the different sites regularly and post the same info on these sites. Shade was just giving a heads up for what he had for sale. Much the same way that I posted a problem with a Pro 300,and may get some info on another forum but the question was orginaly posted here. Whooppe to doo, no need to be so petty as to say a member can't do this because of whatever. Give it a break!

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now
                        Don't you think that its a little rude to come to a miller welding site to sell some thing and then force us to register on another site just to see it? It's one thing to offer it here but just wrong to ask us to register with another site. If it were up to me i would remove this post. Show the host some courtesy and don't push for another site here.

+1

Poor form, in my opinion.

If I was a Honda dealer I wouldn't go to Chevy's website to **** my 'deals'.

Comment

Who Cares!!!

Here we go again...All the wasted keystrokes only made it harder to find good questions to answer and good answers to our questions...I probably can't type or read or think as fast so I guess I won't bother casting a stone...So what has this all got to do with motorsports...

Comment

Working...
                          X