No announcement yet.

My garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see some real garages from the members on here.
    Millermatic 251
    Miller Syncrowave 180 sd
    Lincoln Pro-Cut 55
    Oxy/Acetylene

Comment

i don't have his cash flow so mine really isn't a garage, but for about $300 and a years work i have a 2 story 20'X22' shop. OK so its not quite a shop yet but its getting closer every day. i hope to get the rest of the 2nd floor in soon and am working on getting the power run properly instead of just extension cords.i have some windows i picked up here and there and will be putting them in next week.and after i get a bottle of argon for the new TIG welder i will get some wire to run power in the big shop so i can use it in ether one. also planing on moving most if not all my wood working stuff ( table saw,radial arm miter saw stuff like that) up there.
      Attached Files
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

oh ya i was also thinking of setting up a section to display my metal art as i make it also, who knows i might just get enough to have an art show some day.

i wonder how you get a showing in an art gallery????
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

unreal wow

Very nice i must say but that cost more then i,ll earn in my whole life some people are very rich i,m just very much in envy.
          BB402D
          TB300D
          DIMENSION652
          MM250X
          MAXSTAR140
          S-32 FEEDER W/1260 IRONMATE FC/GUN
          HT/PWR-MAX1250 PLASMA

Comment

admweld

maybe i shouldn't have posted so fast , i must have scared every one off with my fancy big shop and they are all to intimidated to post theirs after seeing mine.
            no I'm not rich i picked up most the stuff thrown away. oh wait you were talking about the other garage weren't you.
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            JAMES

Comment

The owner does nothing in that garage. Jeeves the Butler does all the wrench turning and cleans up the mess. As far as the welding goes look at those white ceilings, Jeeves would quit.
              m

Comment

Here's mine.
                http://home.comcast.net/~cadyridah4/IMG_0906.JPG
                http://home.comcast.net/~cadyridah3/DSCN5973.JPG
                http://home.comcast.net/~cadyridah4/IMG_0908.JPG
                http://home.comcast.net/~cadyridah4/IMG_0905.JPG
                Millermatic 251
                Miller Syncrowave 180 sd
                Lincoln Pro-Cut 55
                Oxy/Acetylene

Comment

CadyRidah

i see you went all out with yours, adding extras like a floor and dry wall.nice but a little to fancy for my taste.
                  OK so i couldn't find any one throwing away a floor that would fit,but i got carpet.

i hope you don't mind but i down loaded your pic's and resized them for the others like me with dial up.at 1.67 MB's it took me 35 minuets to see them. stupid dial up.
                  great looking line up of welders you got there.
                  Attached Files
                  thanks for the help
                  ......or..........
                  hope i helped
                  sigpic
                  JAMES

Comment

Thanks! I must have posted the wrong links. I do have the same pics but resized somewhere.
                    Millermatic 251
                    Miller Syncrowave 180 sd
                    Lincoln Pro-Cut 55
                    Oxy/Acetylene

Comment

Working...
                    X