• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My garage

http://www.ultimategarage.com/UltGar2y.htm

Figured some people never saw this link before
    http://www.rcautoworks.com

That's not your garage!

Seriously, I change the locks and codes all the time. How'd you get in?

Comment

Man! Now thats a garage! But I didn't see any welding equipment...
      Bulldog
      5 Passport Pluses
      2 MM 212's
      MM 210
      MM 251 MIA
      MM 350 P w/Python
      Syncrowave 250
      w/ tig runner
      Trailblazer 302
      12RC w/meters
      Spectrum 1000
      Spectrum 2050
      2 Black BWEs
      Joker BWE
      Star & stripe BWE Digital
      2 star & stripe xlix's

REAL TRUCKS RATTLE
      CUMMINS BABY

Comment

Very sweet to say the least! Where is the welding equipment?

Comment

thats just too much.
          no sereously , its too much !!! you could send some of it to me and i will give it a loveing home

ummm good point, just where is the welding stuff, if any garage just screems i need a Dyn.300DX that's the one.
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

Can you say "excess", I would be afraid to weld in there, might get it dirty.
            Regards, George

Hobart Handler 210 w/DP3035 - Great 240V small Mig
            Hobart Handler 140 - Great 120V Mig
            Hobart Handler EZ125 - IMO the best 120V Flux Core only machine

Miller Dynasty 200DX with cooler of my design, works for me
            Miller Spectrum 375 - Nice Cutter

Comment

I doubt any "WORK" takes place in those places. If you can afford the porsche and Facom tools, not to mention the boxes, tile work, landscaping,pavers, professional *** wipers. You don't spend much time in the gararge
              Dynasty 200 DX
              Millermatic 175
              Spectrum 375
              All kinds of Smith OA gear

Comment

parts replacers dont need to weld. Any way with all that loot you can buy whatever part you desire. Very nice garage, although I didnt see any jap ships there, all european if you ask me.
                Trailblazer 302g
                coolmate4
                hf-251d-1
                super s-32p
                you can never know enough

Comment

Not my cup of tea, or should I venture to say "Yuppie".
                  I wonder what the maid schedule is?
                  More money than I make in 2 year just in boxes & flooring, too much loot for this Fabricator...

Comment

I can't even imagine what the dollar investment on that place must be. I guess it's all relevant, if someone makes a million or ten million a year a place like that is chump change. Just when you think you have seen it all....

Pete

Comment

I'd be REAL scared to show that on the internet. Something may come up missing! I like the red cabinents though....
                      Denny
                      MillerMatic 185
                      HyperTherm 600
                      Dynasty 200 DX
                      Will-Weld 200A Buzzbox
                      O/A torch

Comment

the owner of that is the owner of ultimate garage, he designs garages and sells high end tools

Comment

Very nice set up, I LOVE THE LANDSCAPING AND THE drive way and everything shown, Id really like to have the women that comes with a set up like that.
                          Now that you showed us where we can park our cars and drink beer with my buddies admiring the stuff where is the work shop.
                          I'm guessing what you do is fine tuning cars and tweaking them with a lap top on your dyno with light wrenching.
                          Very nice shop, however it wouldnt work for the type of work I do, driving some of the stuff I work on would leave a big hole in your roof and no garage door.

Comment

The irony is that the red Lista cabinets are probably the cheapest thing there. Most of the stuff in that garage screams "more money that sense". But I sprung for 4 Lista cabinets a few years ago and I think it was the best money I spent.

Comment

But I sprung for 4 Lista cabinets a few years ago and I think it was the best money I spent

from the looks of how much you spend those would have to be very good cab's or you just don't spend to wisely.

i suppose if ya have it ya might as well enjoy it, you certainly cant take it with you.
                              thanks for the help
                              ......or..........
                              hope i helped
                              sigpic
                              feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
                              summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                              JAMES

Comment

Working...
                              X