cool its
    [email protected]

ill check out the link.
    thanks
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

fun

you've got mail..
      sstec

Comment

sstec

thanks ............
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

Those look great. I especially like the one with the cactus and horses. It would look great at my new house in Chino Valley AZ.
          Econotig
          MM175

Comment

sstec

are you selling them on e-bay and mailing them out or just localy???
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            JAMES

Comment

For Sale

Just Local.
              The large size are 46" across and 24" high...
              A little big to ship. But I've sold eight of them and only 2 are staying in AZ so far...
              Gary94,
              If you get down to the valley give me shout we could meet. I'm in the far east valley.

sstec

Comment

Question about Plasmacam

Very nice work! What does the plasmacam table cost - assuming I provide the computer and the torch? Thanks...

Comment

Plasma cam

Last time I looked at them they were around 10 grand I'd love to own one though.
                  Dynasty 200DX With TEC Superflex 9 & 17 Torches,
                  Hypertherm 30A Plasma
                  Rincoln SP130T Mig

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Glenn. There is another thread talking about the machines and for that kind of money or less the torchmate or their kits also look pretty good. The torchmate site is full of useful information and technical knowledge.

http://www.torchmate.com/index.htm

Comment

Working...
                    X