Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RDK
    replied
    Thanks for the reply. The feature is just not working on the 200DX. I also have 250 syncrowave so I know how it works. Didn't mean to steel other guys post, but exact same issue.

Leave a comment:

• millermania
    replied
    When you step on the pedal, do you hear some repeated sparking? If you don't hear anything like that, then your HF board is most likely defective. My HF was busted right out of the box and apparently it is pretty common with new D200DX machines. Talk to the folks you bought the machine from. Most likely they will exchange the machine for another one. Do that before trying to bring it to a Miller repair guy. I bought mine from Cyberweld and they shipped me a brand new one and let me return the defective one once I received the new one so that I wouldn't have any downtime.

If you do in fact hear sparking, there's some other problem and you should call up Miller support. Their TIG phone support group is pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• Wheels
    replied
    Have you prepped your tung properly and are shure you have the correct shield gas and flow?

Mike

Leave a comment:

• RDK
    replied
    Don't feel lonely

It just bought a new 200DX a week ago & my HF start will not work either. Lift-arc works pretty good tho'. I need the welder right now or I would send it back to Miller.

Leave a comment:

• drichmond
    replied
    thanks but i do have remote on and light for hf is on but no hf start

Leave a comment:

• Wheels
    replied
    Check your panel and make sure t is set to Remote HF. It sounds as though you have it set to lift arc.

HTH Mike

Leave a comment:

• drichmond
    started a topic dynasty 200 question

dynasty 200 question

well i'm a newby to posting so here i go got a new dynasty 200 dx and l am having a problem most likely it's me but when you set machine up as in the manual and go to weld ac or dc you only have lift arc which is ok initially but on previous welders i have used when you step on the pedal you will get a arc off of the tungsten not so with this dyns.what am i doing wrong? This board is visited by me a lot and i know there are some very smart welder type's here so i'm sure my problem is something i am doing wrong thank's
Working...
X