No announcement yet.

My new car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul, I`m a chevy guy, but the sound of those little jewels raise the hair on the back of my neck. Way cool!

Mike
    Regency 200 w/30A
    Dynasty 200 dx
    Esab 875 plasma
    MM350-P w/30A

Comment

there are a few cars that give me goosebumps when i see them.....that is one of them, nice ride Paul!
      The one that dies with the most tools wins

If it's worth having, it's worth working for

Comment

Thanks, I'll try to get a pic with more car and maybe a babydoll or two, no one really wants to see my ugly mug!

Peace,

Comment

I'll try to get a pic with more car and maybe a babydoll or two

now we know why he got it

they are verry cool babe magnets for shoure, have fun and enjoy bolth
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Seaman
            PGK this sucker I've gotten crossed up at 120 hitting 5th gear. Oh yes it will do 100 in 3rd. Deep throaty sound and a scream when you kick it. If it didn't have traction control it would be simply not drivable on the street.
            Peace,
            Nice ride, bet its a real thrill to wind it up. Be safe and keep it in one peice.
            To all who contribute to this board.
            My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
            Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
            Miller Syncrowave 250
            Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Comment

Nice poontang Paul just don't do what i did 5yrs ago with my shiney new black one. lets just say it took 8 cops to catch me and 5 days in jail to see the judge. (i wasn't posting 250,000.00 bucks bail) felt like i was in an episode of cops.
              miller 225 bobcat
              miller aead200le (with miller hf tig trailer mounted)
              mm175, mm211, TA181i
              mm252 w/30a spool gun
              precision tig 225
              hobart stickmate LX ac/dc
              Speedglas 9100X & XX / Miller Digital Elite
              hypertherm 380 & cutmaster 52
              victor journeyman & super range
              ridgid chop saw, kalamazoo band saw
              steel max and evolution carbide saws
              6 4.5" & a 20lb 9" rockwell grinders
              case 580 backhoe (for what i can"t lift)
              if first you don't succeed
              trash the b#####d

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Seaman
                Thanks, I'll try to get a pic with more car and maybe a babydoll or two, no one really wants to see my ugly mug!

Peace,
                hey Paul a foxy little red head in a string bikini on the hood will do
                miller 225 bobcat
                mm175, mm211, TA181i
                mm252 w/30a spool gun
                precision tig 225
                trash the b#####d

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now
                  I'll try to get a pic with more car and maybe a babydoll or two

now we know why he got it

they are verry cool babe magnets for shoure, have fun and enjoy bolth
                  yeah, i'll say. I had a red supercharged t-bird with lots of extra polish. I had girls picking me up in that car, even a couple times with my gf in the front seat. I still have the same gf, but not the same car
                  hre

Comment

Originally posted by Coalsmoke
                    yeah, i'll say. I had a red supercharged t-bird with lots of extra polish. I had girls picking me up in that car, even a couple times with my gf in the front seat. I still have the same gf, but not the same car
                    hey Coal time to fessup bud (if she ain't lookin over yer shoulder) you ever think you made the wrong choice
                    miller 225 bobcat
                    mm175, mm211, TA181i
                    mm252 w/30a spool gun
                    precision tig 225
                    trash the b#####d

Comment

Originally posted by jbmprods
                      hey Coal time to fessup bud (if she ain't lookin over yer shoulder) you ever think you made the wrong choice
                      only those days when I find out that I was supposed to remember something four hours ago and now somehow the universe has shifted because I forgot it She's a good one, she'll help you wrench on a car or truck, get up every morning at 5:30 to feed the livestock, go hiking or roughing it for days on end, doesn't even get mad when i get us in some stupid situation and almost get us killed. She's my level, without her i'd be bouncing from one bad choice to another She's hot and even a bit of a red head, but not blown, that one the T-bird will always have on her Mind you, the turbo whistle of the Cummins in the truck soothes the pain

Paul, very nice ride. Its one of the few cars i like in yellow, or almost any color for that matter.
                      hre

Comment

I bought it 9 days before Judie left me, We'll see what I can dig up for bikini clad model!

Oh yea I am getting ready to hang racecar parts on the walls of my dining room, is that going too far----maybe!

Comment

i feel for ya man, when i threw out my last wife (of 10 years ) i went out and got this lil convertible, if ya look real close at the sticker in the back window of the hard top you can see i was making a point.the gas mileage was terrible but using it up shore was fun. i got a ticket for power display ouch that was an 8 pointer on the license
                          the 450SL is a sweet lil chick magnet as well, however i did skip the race car parts on the wall, but there is nothing wrong with playing the maid for payment. why you think they make those ***y lil French maid outfits.
                          Attached Files
                          thanks for the help
                          ......or..........
                          hope i helped
                          sigpic
                          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                          JAMES

Comment

you need to pop one of thease stickers in the back window, it always made me feel beter every time i saw it.
                            Attached Files
                            thanks for the help
                            ......or..........
                            hope i helped
                            sigpic
                            JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by Coalsmoke
                              only those days when I find out that I was supposed to remember something four hours ago and now somehow the universe has shifted because I forgot it She's a good one, she'll help you wrench on a car or truck, get up every morning at 5:30 to feed the livestock, go hiking or roughing it for days on end, doesn't even get mad when i get us in some stupid situation and almost get us killed. She's my level, without her i'd be bouncing from one bad choice to another She's hot and even a bit of a red head, but not blown, that one the T-bird will always have on her Mind you, the turbo whistle of the Cummins in the truck soothes the pain

Paul, very nice ride. Its one of the few cars i like in yellow, or almost any color for that matter.
                              does she have a sister for umm ahh Paul
                              miller 225 bobcat
                              mm175, mm211, TA181i
                              mm252 w/30a spool gun
                              precision tig 225
                              trash the b#####d

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sigmon

Right now I'm just glad that I have my little cruiser(45 - 60 mpg to offset the F150(12 - 14 mpg)
                                I downgraded in the MPG over my dual-sport but on the road this
                                does better at tracking a straight line. I have some bars ordered to
                                take the kink out of my wrists. I like V twins in the type of power
                                they put out. My brother has something like yours Bob and it's
                                the right kind of power output.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X