• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new car

Check out my new car, guys!
    Peace,
    Attached Files

Paul,

Nice ride but we need more and better pictures!

Right now I'm just glad that I have my little cruiser(45 - 60 mpg to offset the F150(12 - 14 mpg)
    Attached Files
    Bob Sigmon
    A/O Setup with Meco Midget
    Miller Big Window Elite
    Quincy QT-5HD

Comment

My new car

Hi Paul : As Rusty Wallace would say that is one nice hotrod.We once owned a 71 Boss 351 that was yellow& black & have always had a weak spot for those colors.Hope you enjoy your new ride & safe traveling.
      252 Miller Mig
      180 Synchrowave
      R - 45 Milling Machine
      Kingston 1100 Lathe
      Miller 2050 Plasma Cutter

Comment

Well, Paul, I guess that one will do till you can get a yellow one.......lol

Sweet car, I do like those lines....classy

Comment

Bob:
          I have a Kawasaki Ninja 250R, for when the gas hits $3 a gallon. This gets 17 or 18 in town and 24+ on the road if I behave.

I've always wanted one and, now I've got it. More pictures will come after I get my own digital camera.

Oh yea this car has a functional shaker hood, 4 cams, 4 valves per cylinder and 5 gears of strictly scary bad attitude. 310HP get in, hold on, and shut up!!!!

Peace,

Comment

Paul,
            Congrats on the new ride. It is important to have a toy or two. I keeps us sane in times of great stress.

Take care, and drive safely (and under the radar).
            SolidWorks Premium
            SolidWorks Simulation Pro
            MM210 w/3035
            TA185TSW
            DG Piranha II
            Sharpie Deluxe
            Stars & Stripes BWE
            Blue Optrel Satellite

Comment

I missed it. The welder controls must be on the other side... More pics!

Comment

DeWalt...............Esab..........?

Mike
                Regency 200 w/30A
                Dynasty 200 dx
                Esab 875 plasma
                MM350-P w/30A

Comment

DeWalt of course, My truck is Miller blue.

Mac the dynasty fits just fine in the trunk with an 80CF and the torches! When I mean fast portable service that may be a bit ridiculous, but hey whatever works right!

Comment

watch out for the cop's a few tickets and the insurance might just kill ya .

never been a big fan of the new mustangs, prefer the old style, but to each his own. congrats on the new toy, enjoy it and watch out for smoky.
                    thanks for the help
                    ......or..........
                    hope i helped
                    sigpic
                    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
                    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                    JAMES

Comment

I've always liked the pony cars, and the new mustang remains true to the breed. Never liked how the early '70s 'stangs and 70's and newer Camero's got so big & bloated. Ford really got this one right, captures the "Bullet" era 'stangs perfectly with a nice update. Congrats and good luck, betcha it draws them like honey draws flies.....
                      Manny

Comment

they ended up making all the cameras, covets, and fire birds all into the same car that didn't even come close to being the originals. the mustang went the same way, for a wile it looked more like a mom's grocery getter than a cool car they just put a fast motor in it and called it cool. they may be headed back to a nice design i really don't even know what it looks like any more as i quit fallowing it a wile ago.
                        ... now the new GT40 thats a ford i would go for in a second seems like they bring back an old style and it sells well though i suppose soon enough we will all be riding around in the same lil hydrogen powered bubble shapes. or lil boxes. oh well i guess thats progress.
                        thanks for the help
                        ......or..........
                        hope i helped
                        sigpic
                        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                        JAMES

Comment

Sweet car Paul, I had a 1969 Mustang years ago with a 428SCJ. Ran that for a while and came across a 427 side oiler medium riser, that Mustang would get sideways at 70mph "scary fun". Like most folks, I wish I still had it.

Pete

Comment

PGK this sucker I've gotten crossed up at 120 hitting 5th gear. Oh yes it will do 100 in 3rd. Deep throaty sound and a scream when you kick it. If it didn't have traction control it would be simply not drivable on the street.
                            Peace,

Comment

thats just waaaaayy to much fun

sounds like you are injoying the new toy just a lil too much there
                              thanks for the help
                              ......or..........
                              hope i helped
                              sigpic
                              JAMES

Comment

Working...
                              X