• Show
Clear All

and the last few

09 front clear flap down
    10 front clear flap up
    12 front with whole front up
    13 inside close up with front up
    14 shows the front about to be snapped at back

well it was great fun making the baby cart, but now we can really enjoy it.
    Attached Files
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

Great looking project, that little one is going to like it so well you may be so busy bike riding you might not be able to do much else for awhile. Great how you made it a project you and the wife could both have part in.

Comment

Great how you made it a project you and the wife could both have part in.

she wont let me touch her sewing machines LOL
        probably best that way.
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

fun4now,

Very nice job.

Comment

Just wondering if you incorperated a bottle holder into the design for the kid, thats always been an accessory of desire for me.
            To all who contribute to this board.
            My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
            Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
            Miller Syncrowave 250
            Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Comment

there is a flip out cup holder on one side and snack spot about the size of a ash try for crackers on the other side built into the car seat i used.
              .. there is also enough room in front of his seat on the cart floor for the diaper bag, for longer trips.
              thanks for the help
              ......or..........
              hope i helped
              sigpic
              JAMES

Comment

Holy Smokes, you've gone completly overboard. Did you bump your head?

just kidding, that's awesome, every last detail!

You make me sad in knowing that I wish I had the extra time in my life to make something like that.

Really though that thing is great!
                Ben Fox
                www.FOXPERFORMANCEENGINES.com

Miller Dynasty 300 SD
                Millermatic 130
                MillerMatic 252
                Jet Lathe
                Jet Mill
                Rottler SG7 seat and guide machine

Comment

By the time I got finished a project like that the kid would be pulling me around in it!
                  Nice job
                  Cheers,
                  Chris

PipePro350 SS,Pro300 SS,X-tremeVS,Dynasty200DX,MM251, SA-200 Redface,SA-200 Shorthood,SAE-300

Comment

Originally posted by hurricunning
                    By the time I got finished a project like that the kid would be pulling me around in it!
                    Nice job
                    hahahaaha, naw, you'd just have to get yourself an ox and make a cart for yourself. Wife can ride the ox and you and baby behind, you'd even be good for the High Occupancy Vehicle lanes
                    hre

Comment

thanks guys.
                      i wish i didn't have the time to do it, trust me its no fun being broken and broke LOL.
                      the cool part is as said above the wife and i got to both work on it and it ended up only being like $55 well that is mostly because the steel is all recycled from the thrown away racks i made the shop out of so i only had to buy the material for the cover, the wheels, spring, nuts and bolts, and paint. the car seat was left over from when my other son used it 2 years ago. if i had to buy all the stuff for it it would have been cheaper to buy one at walmart , not as much fun though.
                      thanks for the help
                      ......or..........
                      hope i helped
                      sigpic
                      JAMES

Comment

Working...
                      X