No announcement yet.

National Welders Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got it. A little long and not very well written, but I was bored. I did find it in my spam box, though; where it belonged. If it was from ITW, they really should have said so in the subject line.

I have my E-mail open to all members of the forum, though; not just to the administrators; but that feature still goes through the forum and you don't see my address unless I reply to you. So, somehow they must have gotten permission.

One way to look at it: marketing departments (which are just below lawyers and politicians) are another temporarily necessary evil that ITW must use, and while they may have skulked this one through to us, at least our participation might help the folks who provide this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now
      if it is linked to this site it would be the first time in the 2 years i have been a member that miller did anything like this, i would suspect it is more likely linked to one of the cyber shops we all cruze, like cyber weld, or arc-zone some thing like that. all thouse sites catch your e-address every time you go to there site. perhaps andy will pop in here and let us know if it was miller or not.
      How does that song go... "oh no, it wasn't me..." .... Arc-Zone does not and will never sell any emails or any information about our customers to anyone. We are in the business of selling welding accessories, not emails.

FYI, ITW does own Bernard: http://itw.com/newitwsites/b.cfm and the TIG torch company they own is Weldcraft.
      Carmen Electrode (Arc-Zone.com)
      CarmenElectrode.com

powered by... Arc-Zone.com (R) Inc.

Comment

CarmenElectrode

didnt mean any harm your name just came up at the top of my head as one of the many welding sites frequented to ues as a for instance, thanks for clearing up it wasent you all though.
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

If I got it I erased it in my bulkmail(spam). don't even look at the stuff that gets sent there.
          Joe
          [email protected]

Comment

how do you know what is spam and what is some one you want an e-mail from. all my mail goes into 1 inbox?? i supose ya gota be a yahoo'er to get a spam folder????
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
            JAMES

Comment

I don't remember if I had bulk mail before yahoo as I've used yahoo as my primary email for a long time.
              Joe
              [email protected]

Comment

I wish i would of gotten one, i would of replied and told them what i thought of bernard stuff, hehehe.. I would of told them about of my bernard #2 cable connectors that melted together and i could not get them apart Tweeco only from now on...

Comment

i deleeted the link or i would have forwarded it to ya so ya could let them have it.
                  maybe some one else still has the link, if ya want it.
                  thanks for the help
                  ......or..........
                  hope i helped
                  sigpic
                  JAMES

Comment

I got the survey also and this is the only welding site I visit ?????????

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by ShieldArc
                      I wish i would of gotten one, i would of replied and told them what i thought of bernard stuff, hehehe.. I would of told them about of my bernard #2 cable connectors that melted together and i could not get them apart Tweeco only from now on...
                      I used to think Bernard was the greatest thing since sliced bread. After a few 44 pound spooler with their new "Centerfire" consumables I have changed my mind. I did find a closeout on the older style guns, tips, nozzles, and diffusers. I picked several hundred pieces and will use them for now. I am again looking for a better set up. Maybe Binzel???

Comment

Originally posted by KS2K
                        I got the survey also and this is the only welding site I visit ?????????

Paul
                        same here??
                        The one that dies with the most tools wins

If it's worth having, it's worth working for

Comment

If you guys remember the tape measure deal we got a couple of weeks ago they asked if we would participate in any survey's if you checked yes, then this was one of them. Betchya by golly. Didn't bother me i filled it out. have a good one.
                          250NT/ 3545 MM210/ 3035 Trailblazer 302

Comment

Originally posted by slaghand
                            If you guys remember the tape measure deal we got a couple of weeks ago they asked if we would participate in any survey's if you checked yes, then this was one of them. Betchya by golly. Didn't bother me i filled it out. have a good one.
                            I didn't get a survey & I did agree to answer surveys on the tape measure deal???
                            I don't care much either way about the survey, if they send me one, I'll probably fill it out, just throwing my .02 in. I visit several of the welding forums & buy on-line from several suppliers, yet didn't get a survey? Makes you wonder how they determine who they send it to & how they get their list.
                            Syncrowave 180 SD
                            MM185 with 3035 Spool gun
                            1971 Roughneck 1e
                            Stars-n-Stripes BWE
                            Optrel Satellite OSE
                            ESAB 875 Plasma Torch
                            Lincoln 200SA Diesel
                            O/A Set
                            Century 250A/C-D/C BuzzBox
                            1.5 kVA Spot Welder
                            Phoenix Electrode Conditioning Oven

Professional Auto Mechanic since 1974
                            My own shop since 1981

Cya Frank

Comment

slaghand

If you guys remember the tape measure deal we got a couple of weeks ago they asked if we would participate in any survey's

what are you talking about cood be the pills but i dont remember a tap anything. can you refresh my memory please? im asuming this was here on the miller board you are refering to, was it a thred or did miller e-mail ya???
                              thanks for the help
                              ......or..........
                              hope i helped
                              sigpic
                              JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now
                                what are you talking about
                                The first 400 members of the Miller Projects Forum got free tape measures. It was unrelated to Andy's forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X