Congratulations Matt Kenseth!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Matt Kenseth!!!!!

Hey Tony Stewart, stick that in your peace pipe and "Smoke" it...

I like how some of the articles say stuff like, "Tony Stewart and Greg Biffle had dominant cars before their engines failed..."

Doesn't that really mean: "Tony Stewart and Greg Biffle had to blow up their motors trying to win the race over Matt Kenseth..."?

I was just barely starting to respect Stewart after his championship run last year. Well, last week sure changed that. You have got to be REALLY out of line for Matt Kenseth to still hold a grudge the next week. And he won without running Tony through the infield; imagine that.

Anyway, I had to congratulate Matt. You'll notice a picture of his car is on the header of this page. So thanks to Miller, too!!

Id rather like to see Jeff Burton win

Comment

I agree. Nice guy in some quality equipment. Don't know why he floundered at Roush, but it seems the move was a win-win for Burton and for Edwards.

My best also goes out to John Andretti. In the Busch series this year, so maybe he can get noticed and get a quality Cup ride, for a change. Petty should have fired Kyle instead, AND got his equipment in order long before this year. He did a lot for his name when he came in 13th in DEI equipment at the Daytona 500 not long ago. But that was the slow year for new sponsors joining up and he only got a couple of one-race deals after that.

Comment

John Andretti is running for ROTY in Busch after having how many years of Cup.Doesn`t seem right,but I guess rules are rules.
        Matt Kenseth is a fine driver but there are some other "old timers" I`d rather see win.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick rod
          John Andretti is running for ROTY in Busch after having how many years of Cup.Doesn`t seem right,but I guess rules are rules.
          Matt Kenseth is a fine driver but there are some other "old timers" I`d rather see win.
          Yeah, I thought that was funny, too. I'm sure it's not his idea, but oh well. I could care less if he got that, but I'd sure like to see him do well and prove his ills were Petty equipment, and that he deserves a ride a lot more than a lot of those young'ins.

I'll take a victory by Mark Martin anyday in Cup. I wonder if his perfect season in the truck so far might have an effect on his plan of only a limited schedule in the Craftsman Series.

Comment

Way to go Matt, You have to love all them Wisconsin boys.

Comment

Working...
            X