No announcement yet.

Hossfeld Bender Dies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like you're in the same boat I'm in; hydraulic conversion here I come! The posts mentioned above on the Hobart board are pretty good. A general google search will find some other alternatives as well. Good Luck, JEFF
    200DX 350P 625 Plasma & other stuff I forgot

Comment

Originally posted by jeffscarstrucks
      It looks like you're in the same boat I'm in; hydraulic conversion here I come! The posts mentioned above on the Hobart board are pretty good. A general google search will find some other alternatives as well. Good Luck, JEFF
      Oh i dont think i will get the hyd. conversion, i doubt i would get it to pay for itself. I just would do occasional bending, yank yank tug tug hehehe.
      But i do wonder what area needs to be clear around the machine. Do you feed the material into the bender on the left side as your standing in front of the wheel-swing arm?

Comment

I'll have to get the actual link, but I've been buying all of my die sets through Davis Motorsports out of Las Vegas. Not sure if they charge less or more than the other guys, but they are VERY good to deal with.

Be aware that Hossfeld has a 2-3 week lead time on most of their die sets. Like Jack in the Box, they don't make it, til you order it.
        Scott Rhea
        It's not what you build...
        it's how you build it
        Izzy's Custom Cages

Comment

I did buy a 2 inch dies set from american bending, found that it left quite the large bump on the outside of the bend, not very professional looking, I called and asked what was up with that and received no help from the American bending guy. I only buy Hossfeld, they are quality and not any more expensive in the end.
          David

Comment

Working...
          X