Dynasty 200DX w/ Coolmate 3 & Torch For-Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiTownHustler
    Would you consider selling the coolmate and torch as a package. Email me [email protected]
    At this point anything is possible. Let me give it one last go as a kit and if it does not go in the next few days, make me an offer for the Coolmate 3 and the 25' torch assembly. I need to make room as I've got a CNC mill on the way.

Thanks,
    David
    David W.
    Machines: Millermatic Passport; Millermatic 350P, Dynasty 300DX TIGRunner, TD Cutmaster 51 Plasma, Hypertherm 190C Plasma,
    Machinery and Project Pictures: Click Here

Comment

Okay guys - one last try. $2900 + shipping.
      David W.
      Machines: Millermatic Passport; Millermatic 350P, Dynasty 300DX TIGRunner, TD Cutmaster 51 Plasma, Hypertherm 190C Plasma,

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now
        looks like ya got your $$ werth on the new driveway.looks good. i wish i could put in a drive way, mine had a build up of rock/dirt when i bought the place but its sinking into the yard, the main wheel tracks are about 4-7" below the rest.
        i still think i would buy a dyn befor i fixed the driveway though, isent that what trucks are for. only real drawback is when my naibor plows it out in the winter he tends to scrape out the middle and threw it into the yard. not that im complaining, he dosent charge me and dose it every time we get a heavy snow, nice guy he drives around and dose mine and the laddy acrost the street from him. gota admit i was a bit suprised to see his lil JD lawn mower pushing 10" of heavy wet snow with a blade atached. and its just a lil 18hp yard version not even the bigger garden version.

woops babbling again great looking drive way , i hope ya get the $$ ya need from the dyn.
        Guess I really need to build a blade for my JD 425. I did see one at an auction last summer but it was to hot for even me. Since I left I'll bet it went CHEAP. I did save the last Water heater that was replaced. I need to convert it into a gopher masher. Oops I meant roller.
        Dennis

Thermal Arc 185-TSW
        Millermatic Challenger 172
        VictorO/A
        Atlas Craftsman 12 by 24 Lathe
        Esab PCM-875
        Wholesale Tool Mill-Drill

Comment

i would think makeing a blade would be prity simle, although i havent taken a real good look at his so i could be rong. this summer i think i'll offer to make him a bumper for his mower if he lets me use his blade long enough to get a good ideal on how to make one. i figure the offer of a free bumper will be a good reson to take the blade off for a bit.
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

Did you get a chance to snap a few pics of all the parts? Is there any cosmetic damage to the Dynasty or coolmate? Do you have all owners manuals?

How is the HF board? I think it was pre-mid 2005 that there were some problems with some of the HF boards.

Comment

if he had gotten one of the bad boards it would have shown up in the verry fist usages, even so miller is replaceing the bad boards free of charge and he is still under warentee. so i wouldnt worry about it, also i think yoiu can look up the ser# to see if it was one of the efected ones.
              thanks for the help
              ......or..........
              hope i helped
              sigpic
              feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
              summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
              JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now
                if he had gotten one of the bad boards it would have shown up in the verry fist usages, even so miller is replaceing the bad boards free of charge and he is still under warentee. so i wouldnt worry about it, also i think yoiu can look up the ser# to see if it was one of the efected ones.

It never hurts to ask, I realize Miller is handling the situation. Its warranted til Nov 2007, per the serial number.

Comment

Originally posted by eyecandy
                  Did you get a chance to snap a few pics of all the parts? Is there any cosmetic damage to the Dynasty or coolmate? Do you have all owners manuals?

How is the HF board? I think it was pre-mid 2005 that there were some problems with some of the HF boards.
                  I don't have any other pics. I've had a TON of stuff going on and I was hoping things would let up, but I continue to remain swamped.

The welder comes with the owners manuals. It's in excellent condition - maybe a few scuffs or light surface scratches. No dents, dings, etc. The machine works great. Like I said it's only got about 3-5 hours on it. It strikes an arc perfectly. The Coolmate has more time on it (maybe 25 hours), but it still functions like new. I have two Coolmate 3's, one is a late 2005 Model and the other is a 2004 model and they run, sound, look and perform the same.

You can check my feedback on Ebay as dmwtech - I don't mess around. I would actually much prefer a local sale so that the person could run the machine with my supervision so that I'm sure they are happy with it. I also negate the risk of any shipping damage.

I'm selling the machine at a loss. For all intents and purposes it looks, functions and acts like a brand new machine. If I didn't have the 300DX I'd keep it. Heck if someone wants the '04 300DX TIGRunner for $4450, come and get it and I'll keep the 200DX!
                  David W.

Comment

Originally posted by unixadm
                    I need to make room as I've got a CNC mill on the way.
                    Hey now, what is this all about? Did you decide to buy a CNC too, or are you doing a conversion on the IH you just got? I really like the Tormach machine, except that the working space is too small!

I emailed you about the pictures and information you had on the IH. For some reason though it got kicked back, so thank you for the info and pictures. I look forward to hearing how it runs for you.

Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by jolane
                      Hey now, what is this all about? Did you decide to buy a CNC too, or are you doing a conversion on the IH you just got? I really like the Tormach machine, except that the working space is too small!

I emailed you about the pictures and information you had on the IH. For some reason though it got kicked back, so thank you for the info and pictures. I look forward to hearing how it runs for you.

Joshua
                      I bought a small Taig 2019CR and a Servo System for it. I've got about $2700 into it now with software, servos (not steppers), closed loop system, etc. I took next week off so I'll spend some of the time building a coolant table for it. I'll also use it to hopefully make my own CNC kit for the IH mill to "maybe" save some money there (at least on the machining part of it).

I wanted to get something small that I could learn on. Once I get past the learning stage I may sell it and upgrade to something larger. However I've read a lot of positive things about the small Taig mini-mill and some of the parts I've seen it churn out were very nice. It sort of looks like a toy (an expensive one), but it does perform.

I've looked at the Tormach and the machine looks nice. I agree that the working envelope is pretty small, but I'm willing to bet the accuracy is better than the IH mill with CNC. The faster spindle is nice too. I think in order to make the IH mill really perform, you'd have to ditch the gear train, and belt drive the spindle with a 2-3HP 3-phase VFD controlled motor. IH sells a turn key mill this way.

My email server has been acting up. I thought I had it fixed, so sorry about that.
                      David W.

Comment

Working...
                      X