Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynasty 200DX w/ Coolmate 3 & Torch For-Sale

Guys,

I have a like new Dynasty 200DX for-sale. It's a 2004 model still under warranty. The welder and cooler are in excellent condition.

- Dynasty 200DX AC/DC Tig ~3 hours of arc time, Serial LE374120
    - Dynasty 200DX Factory Fit Cover
    - Coolmate 3, Serial LE280683
    - Miller Diamondback 25' 250amp Water Cooled Torch w/ protector
    - Ground Clamp and Cable
    - Miller Heavy Duty Foot Control
    - Miller Finger Amptrol
    - Flow Meter

This is a complete ready to run package. $2975 + shipping takes it. I'm located in Sacramento, CA. It's been sitting since I got my 300DX and I could put the funds to better use elsewhere.

Some pics here: http://www.uniquefabs.com/gallery2/v...s/dynastycart/

Email: [email protected]
    David W.
    Machines: Millermatic Passport; Millermatic 350P, Dynasty 300DX TIGRunner, TD Cutmaster 51 Plasma, Hypertherm 190C Plasma,
    Machinery and Project Pictures: Click Here

I just bought a Thermal Arc or I might have tried to swing it. You have a very fair price on it and I'll bet it's gone real soon!
    Dennis

Thermal Arc 185-TSW
    Millermatic Challenger 172
    VictorO/A
    Atlas Craftsman 12 by 24 Lathe
    Esab PCM-875
    Wholesale Tool Mill-Drill

Comment

If I had the money I would be there tonight.

Comment

Darn, I knew I needed to win the lottery for some reason ... I am sure it will go quickly, I'll just have to suffer along with my T/A and homemade cooler.
        Regards, George

Hobart Handler 210 w/DP3035 - Great 240V small Mig
        Hobart Handler 140 - Great 120V Mig
        Hobart Handler EZ125 - IMO the best 120V Flux Core only machine

Miller Dynasty 200DX with cooler of my design, works for me
        Miller Spectrum 375 - Nice Cutter

Comment

David,
          Seems like you have been absent of late. Hope all is well. Your input is missed.
          Dynasty 350DX
          Dynasty 200DX TigRunner
          MM 350P
          MM Passport Plus
          Spectrum 375 Extreme
          08' Trailblazer 302

Comment

Kevin,

Everything is going well. I've just been really busy with work and home remodeling projects. I'm trying to wrap up some of the larger projects before summer sets in. I'm not a big fan of the heat.

I hope all is going well with you. I've kept tabs on your recent projects. Nice work as always.

Take care.
            David W.
            Machines: Millermatic Passport; Millermatic 350P, Dynasty 300DX TIGRunner, TD Cutmaster 51 Plasma, Hypertherm 190C Plasma,

Comment

Okay guys. I need to move this thing. $2975 + shipping.

Cashiers Check or Paypal + 3% to cover their fees.

Figure shipping to be between $80 - $130 with insurance for everything. Everything works like brand new.
              David W.

Comment

Combo only, or will you consider seperating.

Comment

I'd like to sell it as a complete kit so I don't have to deal with shipping parts here and there. If I can't sell it as a combo within the next week I'll either break it up or list on Ebay.
                  David W.

Comment

Whats the serial number? And can you get pics off each of the parts?

Comment

David,
                      Have you gotten your Industrial Hobbies mill yet? I saw that Penn Tool Co. has a special on the Kurt 675 vise with free speed handle for $375.
                      When you get it, would you mind taking lots of pictures of it, especially if you take it apart for lapping/scrapping the ways.

Thanks, I am interested to hear what you think of it.
                      Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by eyecandy
                        Whats the serial number? And can you get pics off each of the parts?
                        I can try this weekend. Right now my driveway is tore out so my Marauder is stuck in the garage. That means getting to my welding equipment isn't going to happen until my driveway is repoured in a couple of days. I'll see what I can do after that.
                        David W.

Comment

Originally posted by jolane
                          David,
                          Have you gotten your Industrial Hobbies mill yet? I saw that Penn Tool Co. has a special on the Kurt 675 vise with free speed handle for $375.
                          When you get it, would you mind taking lots of pictures of it, especially if you take it apart for lapping/scrapping the ways.

Thanks, I am interested to hear what you think of it.
                          Joshua
                          I have not received it yet - however it did ship yesterday and Saia Transport called me today to schedule my delivery. I could have had it today but I have some other meetings I need to attend to so I will be taking delivery on Thursday. I'll see what I can do with pictures - but right now I have so much going on that the chances of me assembling it within the next several weeks is pretty slim.
                          David W.

Comment

David,
                            No problem. It sounds like you have your hands full right now. I am not in a hurry to buy one at this point (too many other project first). I am just trying to gather as much info as possible for a future (imminent?) decision.

Thanks, and god luck on your concrete pour. Are you doing it yourself?
                            Joshua

Comment

Me + Concrete = Bad News

Some guys stopped by this afternoon as they noticed my driveway was toast. Tree roots and it's 50+ years old. It really looked bad. So for about $3600 I'm having it replaced. That includes removing the old driveway, removing the roots, leveling the ground, installing steel mesh, fixing a sidewalk next to the garage, repour of the driveway, adding a Sandstone color and sealing it. For California, that's a pretty fair price.
                              David W.

Comment

Working...
                              X