Clear All

Thanks
    I really appreciate your help!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtieman31
      Okay Bob,
      I'll put them in the mail tomorrow.
      Joe,
      I received the Decals today, and I really appreciate your kindness!
      Bob Jones

Comment

Bob,
        Glad to hear you recieved the decals. I hope they were what you were looking for. Talk to you later,
        Joe
        Millermatic 251
        Synchrowave 180
        Hobart Beta-mig 200
        Lincoln SP175
        HyperTherm 380
        Victor O/A

Comment

Tigman250,

you did a great job tracing and painting the Miller logo on your welding hood
          I have been wanting a Miller car tag to go on the frunt of my car and truck
          but have not got anny help from miller as I have sugested to them at a lot of diffrent levels for them to make a Miller car tag. guess they are not intrested in making one. hummm.... they have a lot of other miller stuff on in the miller site store and I would guess a lot of it does not sell.
          I bet if they made a car tag a lot of guys would have them on their welding rigs and we all would put them on our vehickles.
          it could be a Blue plastic tag with a white Miller logo on it.
          just that simple...... and they would sell . like hot cakes

hey, maybe if we all sent miller a E mail saying we want them to make and sell car tags they might do it.
          humm..

Comment

i'm still wondering why miller wont sell theas stickers??? (see pic) andy gave me a few to put on my lawn mower but i want MORE!!!! SO I'M STUCK TRYING TO GET THEM REPRODUCED LOCALY. all miller sells is the strait miller stickers, the race ones are sooo much cooler.
            Attached Files
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
            summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
            JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now
              i'm still wondering why miller wont sell theas stickers??? (see pic) andy gave me a few to put on my lawn mower but i want MORE!!!! SO I'M STUCK TRYING TO GET THEM REPRODUCED LOCALY. all miller sells is the strait miller stickers, the race ones are sooo much cooler.
              Hey fun4now:

I just dug this old sticker out of my filing cabinet -- came with a Trailblazer 251 I bought back in '97 . . . never stuck it on anything, never plan to. If you want it, it's yours Email or post an address . . . I'll even pay postage.
              Attached Files

Comment

cool pop me an e-mail at [email protected] and ill shoot ya my address.
                the site e-mail always seems messed up????
                thanks for the help
                ......or..........
                hope i helped
                sigpic
                feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
                summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                JAMES

Comment

Working...
                X