What a great place this is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a great place this is

I have been lurking around here for awhile and am now just started to post stuff and I have to say that this is a great forum with lots of great people.

All the other forums I am apart of on the internet such as, motosports, physical fitness, racing, have so many rude people that just post crap and want to start arguments and try to berate anyone they can.

I have not seen anything like that here, everyone is friendly and willing to share info.

What a good bunch of people welders are.

Thanks.

ben
    Ben Fox
    www.FOXPERFORMANCEENGINES.com

Miller Dynasty 300 SD
    Millermatic 130
    MillerMatic 252
    Jet Lathe
    Jet Mill
    Rottler SG7 seat and guide machine

Welcome aboard. Contribute where you can & ask what you want. It is a great place!---MMW---
    MM250
    Trailblazer 250g
    22a feeder
    Lincoln ac/dc 225
    Victor O/A
    MM200 black face
    Whitney 30 ton hydraulic punch
    Lown 1/8x 36" power roller
    Arco roto-phase model M
    Vectrax 7x12 band saw
    Miller spectrum 875
    30a spoolgun w/wc-24
    Syncrowave 250
    RCCS-14

Comment

Ben,
      Welcome aboard. This is a fantastic place and is my favorite welding related forum. Originally a motorsports forum (still is), Andy has graciously allowed it to morph into a place where all can come and get their welding/machine related questions answered, even if not Miller specific. You will find a number of talented folks here who can most likely steer you in any direction you need to go. Again, welcome.
      Dynasty 350DX
      Dynasty 200DX TigRunner
      MM 350P
      MM Passport Plus
      Spectrum 375 Extreme
      08' Trailblazer 302

Comment

Agreed, this forum is one of my favorites. With absolutely no welding classes being offered to the hobby type guy within 100 miles of where I live, the info available on this forum has allowed me to learn welding pretty quickly on my own. The maturity level and professionalism on this board are also unparalleled.

Comment

Originally posted by millermania
          Agreed, this forum is one of my favorites. With absolutely no welding classes being offered to the hobby type guy within 100 miles of where I live, the info available on this forum has allowed me to learn welding pretty quickly on my own. The maturity level and professionalism on this board are also unparalleled.

Welcome Ben....
          I agree with Millermania. This place has helped me alot. Some great folks on here and some great ideas. If it hadn't been for this forum, I would never have met WB5JHY who has patiently helped me with my TIG efforts. Without him helping, I'd be totally frustrated by now...... The point being; there is alot of good assistance on here. And some of these guys make some gorgeous welds..... you'll see.
          Again welcome.

MM210 w/3035 Spooler
          Stars & Stripes BWE signed by Andy

TA185TSW w/Miller Radiator 1
          Miller Spectrum 125C
          Victor O/A
          Parker Plasma 40

Comment

Welcome Aboard

Ben,
            You are right about the people here.They have so much knowledge & want to pass it on. I have learned a great deal from just reading the posts alone.

Good luck
            Greggg

Comment

Ben, welcome i too like this forum over any other. you will always find many people willing to help you, that in turn makes you feel good about helping someone else! it's also nice to see a fellow 350 sync owner, don't see too many of us arround we'll have to swap notes
              The one that dies with the most tools wins

If it's worth having, it's worth working for

Comment

Working...
              X