BWE Helmet - HO HO HO!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWE Helmet - HO HO HO!!!!!!!

I've read a lot of stuff here and at the Hobart forum about the Miller Big Window Elite helmet and much to my surprise, my Wife gave me one for Christmas, stars & stripes to boot!

This woman is a keeper! Helmet ain't so bad either!

Bill
    Bill
    Miller Dialarc HF

Congrats,

I got one also for Christmas from the wife. I won't be able to give it a try for a couple of weeks though. I can't wait.

Comment

me fiancee got me one too. i got the miller inferno.
      Millermatic 251
      Miller Syncrowave 180 sd
      Lincoln Pro-Cut 55
      Oxy/Acetylene

Comment

How do you guys like the bwe, I just ordered one. I finally burnt up my hf one.

Comment

So far so good. I laid down a few beads of stick weld and found the autodarkening to be so fast that I can't tell when it goes dark. Looking through the lens, it's kind of like this: I see the end of my welding rod, I scratch it on the metal and am welding. I see daylight the whole time. I know that the lens has darkened, not because the shade of the lens changes, but because I see an arc and my eyes are not hurting!

I think of it like striking one of those old kitchen matches. You see the end of it, you see it when it is being striked and the flame - the whole time being able to see what you are doing. Same with the BWE and the welding rod.

Very cool!

Good luck,
          Bill
          Bill
          Miller Dialarc HF

Comment

Working...
          X