like to give props to a fellow member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cope
    Don't feel too sorry for Cary, he has had some goods lookers available, but he wants them to have a new truck and be able to weld. Mowjunk was trying to fix him up with a sister at one point.
    She fell in love with his cool car..... The one with the stitching on the fender, I believe. But he had a girl on a tractor once and his mechanic pedaled her bike right through the little town where I live, so he has had more than one opportunity!

mow

Comment

Hold on here.

When I bought my stick cables and DIN connectors from Arc-zone, I called 'em and wanted to talk to CarmenElectrode. They just laughed!

Ole' Cary might not be tellin' all there is to this story, gang.....

It's very neat that his shop made the trade mags.

Hank
      ...from the Gadget Garage
      Millermatic 210 w/3035, BWE
      Handler 210 w/DP3035
      TA185TSW
      Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange

Comment

colesmoke, i wish there were giels like that in my school

Comment

My Wife

I have to jump in and say I wouldn't have half of the stuff that I have if it wasn't for my wife. I have been looking over equipment and bouncing ideas off of her and then in a day or two it arrives magically. She has been known to call up my welding dealer and order the machine long before I really know I want it. In fact she is the only gal I know of that asked for a Ruger 243 for Christmas a few yesrs back. She is also the most ladylike girl I have ever known, she is just very considerate of my many hobbies.

Merry Christmas to All
          Thanks -- Kelly

Trailblazer 302
          Millermatic 251
          Millermatic Passport
          Syncrowave 180SD

Red 120V Mig
          HT600 Plasma Cutter
          Victor Journeyman O/A
          Loving Wife

Comment

Originally posted by kejohnson
            I have to jump in and say I wouldn't have half of the stuff that I have if it wasn't for my wife. I have been looking over equipment and bouncing ideas off of her and then in a day or two it arrives magically. She has been known to call up my welding dealer and order the machine long before I really know I want it. In fact she is the only gal I know of that asked for a Ruger 243 for Christmas a few yesrs back. She is also the most ladylike girl I have ever known, she is just very considerate of my many hobbies.

Merry Christmas to All
            Kelly, Cary is too bashful to ask, so I will for him: does she have a single sister?

Comment

Kelly, Cary is too bashful to ask, so I will for him: does she have a single sister?
              Leave it to cope to ask
              hre

Comment

Originally posted by Coalsmoke
                Leave it to cope to ask
                Good thing my wife doesn't check out this forum, but I've been married 36 years and do not need her sister.

Comment

Hey Cope, I remember now!! Sberry was after my daughter, the Miller jacket model. I was trying to peddle my sister off to you because ya'll are both in Texas.....!

Comment

Actually she is number 11 of 13 kids, 7 girls, 6 boys. A few of the girls are single, but mostly out in Western Kansas.
                    Thanks -- Kelly

Trailblazer 302
                    Millermatic 251
                    Millermatic Passport
                    Syncrowave 180SD

Red 120V Mig
                    HT600 Plasma Cutter
                    Victor Journeyman O/A
                    Loving Wife

Comment

I have been busy and missed this thread. Thanks guys. Mowj,,, I want that pic again. I didnt save it but had it as desktop and lost it. She is just my type, tell her I will let her drive the tractors.

Comment

Originally posted by Sberry
                        tell her I will let her drive the tractors.
                        yikes boys, those words means he's playing for keeps Invite me to the wedding
                        hre

Comment

I can tell without even meeting her she is a sweetheart.,,, ha

Comment

Working...
                          X