like to give props to a fellow member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like to give props to a fellow member

today i was reading the farm journal at school , and i came along an article about really nice farm shops, i just kinda skimmed over it, reading the captions, and one thing caught my eye, URKA FARMS, i said to myself hey i know that name from somewhere, and sure enough i did, its the farm where Sberry works,

well sberry if youre reading this congrats on the article, and nice shop

just thought id let you guys know , lol

yeah ill congratulate you too

Comment

Cary's shop is what all shops want to be - large, well laid out, well lit, big doors, an office, etc. Plus he's always ready to answer most any question
      Barry Milton

HTP Invertig 201
      HTP MIG2400

Miller Trailblazer 302, Spoolmatic 30A, Suitcase 12RC
      Clarke Hotshot

Comment

And all he wants for Christmas is a girl friend!

Comment

Originally posted by cope
          And all he wants for Christmas is a girl friend!
          That should tell you something. He doesn't have a girl friend, thats why he is able to have a nice big shop, well lit, full of tools etc. He doesn't have to spend his money on girls clothes, Cancun vacations, new cars that can't be written off, redecorating.........the list goes on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by fatfrank
            That should tell you something. He doesn't have a girl friend, thats why he is able to have a nice big shop, well lit, full of tools etc. He doesn't have to spend his money on girls clothes, Cancun vacations, new cars that can't be written off, redecorating.........the list goes on and on.
            Ohhhhh, how well I know!!!! When I ordered that MM210 a few months back, I figured it would be a few days before it arrived....plenty of time for me to "soften up the ole gal" with a night out, dinner, etc.... Instead, it showed up at the farm like the next day !!!
            I get a call on my cell phone: "What ta h_ _ _ is this box I that I just had to use the tractor to offload from an 18-wheeler with Miller Electric stamped all over it?"

Yeah, women and tools/shops; they just don't seem to mix real well.....not sure why.

MM210 w/3035 Spooler
            Stars & Stripes BWE signed by Andy

TA185TSW w/Miller Radiator 1
            Miller Spectrum 125C
            Victor O/A
            Parker Plasma 40

Comment

Originally posted by fatfrank
              Don't feel too sorry for Cary, he has had some goods lookers available, but he wants them to have a new truck and be able to weld. Mowjunk was trying to fix him up with a sister at one point.

Comment

Originally posted by lgjhn
                Yeah, women and tools/shops; they just don't seem to mix real well.....not sure why.
                Maybe you guys are hangin' out with the wrong kind of women!
                Some of would be impressed with a guy that has a nice workshop.
                Carmen Electrode (Arc-Zone.com)
                CarmenElectrode.com