Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost new MM210 F/S... CLEAN....

Fellas,
    Deciding to go ahead and sell my almost new MM210 and move up to something bigger.
    I've actually found a heck of a deal on a bigger setup, so I'm looking to move the 210 quickly if possible.
    I've had the 210 for a few months, and it's only got about 10 minutes run time on it. The only practicing I've been able to do is at a buddies house, and we use his welders to do that, so the 210's just been sitting in my shop since I got into welding.
    Not a scratch on it. It includes everything that comes with a new MM210, except for the beginners video, which I somehow misplaced. I'll even include the almost full, $40 spool of wire on it too. I believe it's ER70S-6 wire (is that right?)
    Asking $1100. Prefer local pickup.

Thought all the forum guys might like first dibs on this puppy, otherwise it will go to ebay soon...
    Thanks fellas.
    BTW,
    I've had limited time online lately, so if anyone wants immediate info, feel free to call me at 678-859-1420 anytime between 9am and 11pm EST.
    Leave voice msg if I miss the call, and I'll get right back with you.
    Thanks guys.

How's about $1050 fellas. Let's see what happens..

Comment

Paul,

You might want to advertise locally. The last one that sold on eBay (December 2) started at $.99, No Reserve, and bid up to $820.

That seller was lucky there were some newbies bidding

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=7565625473
      Barry Milton

HTP Invertig 201
      HTP MIG2400

Miller Trailblazer 302, Spoolmatic 30A, Suitcase 12RC
      Clarke Hotshot

Comment

I am in the market for a MM210. I checked around on the internet this morning and a new one can be purchased for around $1,260 dollars. At $1,050 its not worth it for me to drive from Raleigh to Atlanta to purchase a used one. However, I hope that someone close to you will buy it at that price.

Comment

Originally posted by precisionworks
          Paul,

You might want to advertise locally. The last one that sold on eBay (December 2) started at $.99, No Reserve, and bid up to $820.

That seller was lucky there were some newbies bidding

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=7565625473
          Barry,
          Yes, I may list it locally here soon. I followed that ebay auction and noticed that even the seller lists it as "dirty", and I'm sure it's had some running time on it.
          I thought it went for a fair price, and I'm sure mine would bring about a grand on ebay if I listed it.
          I can snap a pic if anyone desires. This 210 is as pretty and perfect as the day it was bought, with only 5-10 min run time on it.
          I'm also including a $40 roll of wire too....

Thanks bud....

Comment

Ok fellas,
            I can do $1000 for this puppy. That's the best I can do. I've had tons of inquiries regarding shipping the 210, but I just can't do it at this time. (Unless you have a truck that can come pick it up! LOL!)
            Anyhow, we'll let it ride for a couple more days before ebay or local paper...
            I've just been too busy to list it locally lately.. The net is SO convenient! Hehe...

Comment

I recommend posting an add on craigslist. It is real easy to do, you can include pictures and it doesn't cost anything. I have sold a lot of stuff this way. The following is a link to their site.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/

Comment

fabricatordud -

You beat me to it!
                Barry Milton

HTP Invertig 201
                HTP MIG2400

Miller Trailblazer 302, Spoolmatic 30A, Suitcase 12RC
                Clarke Hotshot

Comment

Ok fellas,
                  One local buyer is screwing around with me, and I'm not sure if he's actually going to buy the 210 as expected, so let's put her back up here one more time before Christmas.....

Comment

Still available fellas. $1000 straight up for this perfectly new machine. I've had a ton of guys say they were coming to get her, but still no takers yet!

Make SURE to call me at 678-859-1420 if you want to inquire, as I'm ONLY on the internet a few days a week lately...

Call anytime before 11pm EST.

Comment

Working...
                    X