Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adjustable frequency how important is it for alum?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

napier -

All the best manufacturers will let you try their machines in your shop. Let each one know you want a full refund if not 100% satisfied. That's the best way to tell what you like, IMO.
    Barry Milton

HTP Invertig 201
    HTP MIG2400

Miller Trailblazer 302, Spoolmatic 30A, Suitcase 12RC
    Clarke Hotshot

Comment

Just to set the matter straight I purchased Miller Dynasty 200 DX for 1860.00 new in the box.Right after I demo,d it with the Miller rep.
      Contractor kit purchased seperatly for 387.00
      Before you knock some one check your facts If you want confirmation on that price i will send you the suppliers address and phone number
      MD

Comment

Napier, the dynasty 200 is like a devil woman, it'll put a spell on you.

Comment

RadMan, I think your right....I haven't even tried one and it's got me spellbound

Comment

Originally posted by Weldinman
            Just to set the matter straight I purchased Miller Dynasty 200 DX for 1860.00 new in the box.Right after I demo,d it with the Miller rep.
            Contractor kit purchased seperatly for 387.00
            Before you knock some one check your facts If you want confirmation on that price i will send you the suppliers address and phone number
            MD
            Weldingman,

I am not doubting your word. Currently the 1860.00 is well below dealer cost. That is even for a ture Miller distrubutor with a Miller servicing center that gets the best discount.

Comment

Working...
            X