Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pullerguy
    • Sep 2005

All of my miller welders are great I just recieved a syncrowave 250 DX so I'm just learnig to tig. I give alot of credit to the people that can tig thin stuff but I keep practicing.

Comment

• t500
      • Feb 2004

Without a doubt my Dynasty 200DX is my favorite miller product. The machine puts out an outstanding arc with a tremendous amount of control. What is most amazing is when you realize it does this while weighing 50lbs, is the size of a breadbox and runs on 110v.

Comment

• Stick rod
        • Sep 2005

Favorite Miller product would be the... no the...not even close it`s the...or the...Oh there are to many to chose from.The great product support is everybodys favorite product.Since you are limiting me to one item for me it`s my Trailblazer 301G.Most of my work is in the field this one has made me the most money,never let me down ever and it`s nice to know that if my electric goes out at the house it has more than enough power to keep me going.While there are other engine drives that have more welding output the 301 does all I`ve ever asked it to do and it still impresses me and has converted some of the guys who think that bigger is better.It is one tough machine in a small managable package.Miller knows how to build them right.THE POWER OF BLUE

Comment

• Goulet!
          • Jun 2004

My favorite product would have to be the MM175. I have had for about two years and it has been great not one problem. Originally I had purchased the Lincoln 175t, I used it once came back the next day it was dead. This is when I returned it the lowes were bought it. I know what was I thinking! I proceded directly to air gas and bought my MM175 and have been happy ever sence.

Now for the next product maybe a syncrowave 180, or maybe a plasma just cant decide.
          Matt
          MM175, Lincoln Ideal arc 250, Miller Legend

Comment

• Sled Head
            • Sep 2005

I am fairly new to this forum, this is actualy my first post, although I have been watching the site and reading posts for a couple of months now. But could not pass the chance for a new helmet.

My favorite miller product would have to be my newest toy, the Dynasty 300DX. It is awesome! I have had it for about six months now and it has allready paid me back about half of its cost. The 300 may have been a little overkill for my current situation, side job fab shop, but someday I hope to be a full time buisness.

My next toy would have to be the Trailblazer 302g. This would add the mobile aspect to Sled Head Fab, And be the perfect compliment to my MM250 and Dynasty in the shop.
            Thanks, Sled Head

Hypertherm 1000
            Grandpa's old red Buzz Box

Comment

• ichikuma
              • Sep 2005

I'm new to the board and new to the Miller family of welding products. I recently took the plunge and purchased a Synchrowave 250DX. It's the single best investment I've made in equipment. I'm new to Tig welding but I knew that buying a Miller product would give me years of worry free performance and support.

Future purchases would involve a plasma cutter as well as an MM135 or similar Mig machine.

Thanks for the great products and support,

Craig Miller

Comment

• admweld
                • Apr 2006

Wishing had a nice aluminum tig a dynasty 200 or syncrowave 350.would be sweet.
                BB402D
                TB300D
                DIMENSION652
                MM250X
                MAXSTAR140
                S-32 FEEDER W/1260 IRONMATE FC/GUN
                HT/PWR-MAX1250 PLASMA

Comment

• MMW
                  • Sep 2005

My favorite miller product is the Deltaweld 452 with a 22a feeder that I use day in & day out. It has performed flawlessly over the years. I run mostly 1/16 dual shield & have occassionaly run .035/.045 bare wire & 5/64 inner shield. Whatever wire I run it is very consistant from day to day. If I'm burning wire all day long I never need to change the settings when it heats up. This machine has not missed a beat in the 8 years I have been using it. ---MMW---
                  MM250
                  Trailblazer 250g
                  22a feeder
                  Lincoln ac/dc 225
                  Victor O/A
                  MM200 black face
                  Whitney 30 ton hydraulic punch
                  Lown 1/8x 36" power roller
                  Arco roto-phase model M
                  Vectrax 7x12 band saw
                  Miller spectrum 875
                  30a spoolgun w/wc-24
                  Syncrowave 250
                  RCCS-14

Comment

• clintonwelding1
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2005

I would probabally but the dynasty 200dx tig machine because i always dreamed of having a blue machine and i need a better tig machine than the scratch start tig machine i have. I would also probally buy a miller welding helmet with the occ decal.

Comment

• Arcburn
                      • Mar 2005

If I could buy a welder right now it would be the Dynasty 200 DX. I love to TIG and the dynasty would be perfect for me since I would not be doing much more than 1/8" steel and I would be able to learn how to effectively use all of those controls. Plus it is small and that's good because I have little space in the garage for really big and bulky macheines, and it uses a lot less power than a transformer machine and that's good so your power bill is not really high. Also I could improve my TIG welding skills and that's very improtaint to me.
                      Saving for Dynasty 200 DX

Comment

• Bulldog
                        • Sep 2005

Hey guys,
                        Well my Favorite MILLER product is my... Well... I guess it's my Big window elite. Really! After all, I use it with all the rest of my Miller gear.
                        Thanks Miller!
                        Bulldog
                        5 Passport Pluses
                        2 MM 212's
                        MM 210
                        MM 251 MIA
                        MM 350 P w/Python
                        Syncrowave 250
                        w/ tig runner
                        Trailblazer 302
                        12RC w/meters
                        Spectrum 1000
                        Spectrum 2050
                        2 Black BWEs
                        Joker BWE
                        Star & stripe BWE Digital
                        2 star & stripe xlix's

REAL TRUCKS RATTLE
                        CUMMINS BABY

Comment

• aametalmaster
                          Chairman Of The Board
                          • Sep 2005

My favorite Miller is my 1999 MM185 w/185 spoolgun. It has made me lots of money with zero headache. I use it daily for production and in shop repairs for walk in customers. I have put 7 30# spools of wire thru it. And the spoolgun can't be beat for the price. My first alum job paid for it...Bob
                          Bob Wright

Comment

• Big Daddy
                            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by miller
                            To thank the members of this board for their time and participation, we will be giving away one Miller auto-darkening helmet to a registered member. To be eligible, you must post a response to the following question within this thread:

“What is your favorite Miller product and why OR if you were going to purchase a new Miller product which one would it be and why?”
                            I will be buying a Dynasty in a few days but having a tough time deciding between the 200DX or the 300DX (see my first post). Probably the 300DX.

I must say that I love my little MM135, definately not the power of my Miller Vintage but the reason I love it is because it has never let me down on the race track. I bought it to be portable to the races for contingency welding and it never overheats or trips a breaker like so many of my buddies 120 Volt pieces of junk.

PS Is it too late for a Helmet?????? I need a new one really bad!!!!!

Big Daddy

Comment

• tigman250
                              • Sep 2005

hmmm my favorite would have to be the 452 Deltaweld i use at work, it works wonderfully weather you are welding 16 ga or doing multi pass welds on 2" weldments you can push this machine all day long with no hiccups. i also use a Syncrowave 250 at work wich will be my next purchase but for myself
                              The one that dies with the most tools wins

If it's worth having, it's worth working for

Comment

• jeffscarstrucks
                                • Sep 2005

I will have to go with KB on the Miller Service guys and ALL of the advice they have given me in the past as my most valuable Miller asset. But I also enjoy my 200 DX...unless I'm cutting with my 625...or using my XMT304 powered feeders or 30A spool gun. Favorites????? JEFF
                                200DX 350P 625 Plasma & other stuff I forgot

Comment

Working...
                                X