bucket welding photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bucket welding photo

This is a photo i just figured out tonight how to resize to fit in attachment.All this pixel,resolution,height,width on resizing sure is confusing to me.Anyways this photo is one of my favorites most people i have shown can,t figure what is it for a minute.It,s me late one night about 6yrs ago this is the same machine in the photo i posted last night under trying to attach photo. Give me some credit guy,s i,m slowly getting better at this
    Attached Files
    BB402D
    TB300D
    DIMENSION652
    MM250X
    MAXSTAR140
    S-32 FEEDER W/1260 IRONMATE FC/GUN
    HT/PWR-MAX1250 PLASMA

pretty cool picture .. took me a second to see you .. all the pretty colors and lights ..
    MM210 w/3035
    Next up - Sync 200

Comment

picture resizer from microsoft

if you are running microsoft XP you can download a resizer from microsoft in there power toys section. it is the fastest and easyest resizer i have ever seen and it is free. you can resize as many pic's at a time as you want, do the hole folder werth and it will keep the orijinal as is and just make you a resized coppie with the same file name just small, med, or larg added to it so you know it is the resized one. much easyer than trying to cut it down to size, you dont even have to open the pic to resize it lots here are using it. and the clarity is great.

here are 2 examples same pic just the large and small resized version the original wouldnt fit. as you can see the resizer added large and small the the file name. hope this helps ya keep the pic's comming
      Attached Files
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

Looks like your doing dental work on a monster in your bucket there. Fun4 your pup pic is a killer!

Comment

K9xj

thanks it is an updated pic of him and his sister in the same bole suprizing how fast they grow, but at 6month they will be over 100lbs i gota get rid of them fast LOL
          Attached Files
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

Cool picture! It's the first time I have ever seen somebody actually get inside the bucket to weld it.
            Saving for Dynasty 200 DX

Comment

Ying and Yang furballs! I kinda like those crazy dogs as you can guess from my screen name. Nice lookin set of pups there!

Comment

Hey fun4now,
                what kind of pups are they?

I assume a breed of mastiff

Any pictures of their parents?

Comment

Fixing a tooth ache on the mouth of godzilla nice picture

Comment

Slag

they are english bull mastifs, bolth are over 100lbs and about the greatest dog's i have ever known. verry loyal , smart, protective , and think they are just anothere person in the family.

here is a close up of dad and a pic of bolth
                    Attached Files
                    thanks for the help
                    ......or..........
                    hope i helped
                    sigpic
                    JAMES

Comment

admweld

didnt mean to take over your thread just help ya to post easyer and the puppy pic was just the first one i ran acrost as it was on the desk top.

as i dont get to do dental work on monster's i didnt have any cool pic's like your's
                      thanks for the help
                      ......or..........
                      hope i helped
                      sigpic
                      JAMES

Comment

Now I understand the meaning of the phrase "It's your turn in the bucket....".

Hank
                        ...from the Gadget Garage
                        Millermatic 210 w/3035, BWE
                        Handler 210 w/DP3035
                        TA185TSW
                        Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange

Comment

The White Cirles In Photo

The white circles in the in the photo are drops of rain there was a slight drizzle that night .I noticed it when i got the photo back from development as these photos are all taken with kodak disposiables cams no fancy digital in these conditions.
                          BB402D
                          TB300D
                          DIMENSION652
                          MM250X
                          MAXSTAR140
                          S-32 FEEDER W/1260 IRONMATE FC/GUN
                          HT/PWR-MAX1250 PLASMA

Comment

the spots just add to the cureosity of the hole thing. looks good with them helps to confuse thouse trying to decide what is going on, or what it is eather way it dosent look like much fun, i hope it pays well.
                            thanks for the help
                            ......or..........
                            hope i helped
                            sigpic
                            JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by admweld
                              Give me some credit guy,s i,m slowly getting better at this
                              You probably weld better than we attach photos .... so let's just call it even.
                              Great shot!
                              Best Regard,

Miller Passport
                              Miller 225G
                              Red 255
                              VIctor O/A
                              Wish list:
                              Maxstar 150STH or
                              Syncrowave 250DX
                              A Dynasty 300 if I am wishing really hard..

Comment

Working...
                              X