Been gone a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul,
    Sorry to hear of your loss, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Jim
    MM210
    HH140
    Maxstar 150STH
    Dream it list:
    Blue Plasma cutter
    Spool gun

Comment

PJ,Glad to see ya back.May the lord bless your father and your family my thoughts are with you. B. ADAMS
      BB402D
      TB300D
      DIMENSION652
      MM250X
      MAXSTAR140
      S-32 FEEDER W/1260 IRONMATE FC/GUN
      HT/PWR-MAX1250 PLASMA

Comment

pjseaman,
        My thoughts are with you and your family.
        Mike
        MACH4

Comment

pjseaman, your good works will go on as his did, our loved ones that are gone will always be in our hearts. strength and honor to you and yours, and if ya wanna come to south tx. we'll put ya *** to work, later,,,outlaw...

Comment

Paul, I am so sorry to hear of your loss........words fail........

I wish you strength, and God's blessings

Comment

Condolences

Mr. Seaman,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time of grief. If it would ease your pain we would all step up to share the burden. Loosing my Mom taught me you never get over the loss; you just learn to live with it.

All our love and support.

Larry Atkinson
              Larry

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldog
                Ya know it's amazing to me what kind of people there are on this site. I go on a couple other sites (mostly diesel truck sites) nice sites but I have never come across a site like this one where people can share such intimate details with other people that they haven't met in person. What a great place to hang out! Thanks!
                Paul we're very sorry to hear of your loss! That's got to be a tough thing to go through. Well you said its best he's at piece now and in a better place. God bless you and your family.
                Randy & Cody
                Aka Bulldog and Little Bulldog
                I have met and even helped a few people here with hands on welding. However, for the most part I know only a handful of you. I must say everyone I have met is an absolutley awesome person, including you Paul! Your dad must have been very proud of you. There is no better end to the journey of a father...

Comment

My condolences as well Paul. Losing loved ones is NEVER easy and is not supposed to be. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

There is an Alan Jackson song called Drive (for daddy Gene) that speaks about the bond between fathers and sons/daughters. I cannot listen to it without welling up inside as well as outside. It takes me back to a simple time where my dad was (and still is) the king of the world. I can only hope that I can have that kind of impact on my two children.

I am truly sorry for your loss.

Best regards
                  Dynasty 350DX
                  Dynasty 200DX TigRunner
                  MM 350P
                  MM Passport Plus
                  Spectrum 375 Extreme
                  08' Trailblazer 302

Comment

Been gone a while

We are sorry to hear of your loss but the good memories keep us going. Good to have you back.
                    252 Miller Mig
                    180 Synchrowave
                    R - 45 Milling Machine
                    Kingston 1100 Lathe
                    Miller 2050 Plasma Cutter

Comment

Paul,
                      I came close to loosing my father two years ago due to heart failure. I know I am not prepared for the day ahead of us when we no longer care share our daily lives. I think as we get older we see the importance of having such a solid individual in our lives and understand better the contributions and sacrifices they made for us. I am sure your father was all of this and more. In the days ahead I hope you find comfort and peace through our prayers.

Jesse
                      Best Regard,

Miller Passport
                      Miller 225G
                      Red 255
                      VIctor O/A
                      Wish list:
                      Maxstar 150STH or
                      Syncrowave 250DX
                      A Dynasty 300 if I am wishing really hard..

Comment

Thanks for all the words of encouragement. I feel hardly worthy of the words of praise, it is humbling to hear words of praise from folks that I respect so much.

Thank you all for being friends.
                        Paul

Comment

Working...
                        X