Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Millermatic 251 just arrived... Passport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neophyte
    If you do decide to sell the STH give me a shout. I'm sure you would really like the D200DX ..... I'm just sure of it!! .... besides... I could really use the STH

Jesse
    I am sure I would like the D200DX w/C3 cooler also, problem is I keep spending my seed money on other stuff. Last months went for a Protools offset tube notcher, and it looks like this months is going for a Sharpie tungsten sharpener for my 65th B'day in a week or so. IF I do decide to sell the STH, I will post here and on the Hobart board to give everyone a chance at it before putting it on ebay. Right now that dosen't look likely, what looks more possible is that I will get me a Christmas present of a new TA185 Besides it looks like part of the money I would need for a D200DX is going to buy some land on the Chama river, at least I hope so.
    Regards, George

Hobart Handler 210 w/DP3035 - Great 240V small Mig
    Hobart Handler 140 - Great 120V Mig
    Hobart Handler EZ125 - IMO the best 120V Flux Core only machine

Miller Dynasty 200DX with cooler of my design, works for me
    Miller Spectrum 375 - Nice Cutter

Comment

unixadm,
      Just wanted to let you guys know that I will have my passport on Fri.[15th]
      Went to the Farm Progress show in Decatur and my local dealer had the Miller demo trailer there and played with the Passport for at least 30min.I find it hard to believe this little machine can lay down the beads it did. Ran beads at 115 and 230 and saw no noticable differences.They had the machine running C25[ I run straight Co2 in my home shop] so I'll most likely have to tweak my settings somewhat. Will get back to you guys with more info after my passport "honeymoon" phase.
      As a side note: Show price for the passport was $1255.87.
      Mike
      MACH4

p.s pjseaman,another tool to play with if you make it this way!

Comment

Originally posted by MACH4
        unixadm,
        Will get back to you guys with more info after my passport "honeymoon" phase.
        As a side note: Show price for the passport was $1255.87.
        Mike
        MACH4

p.s pjseaman,another tool to play with if you make it this way!
        Glad to hear you made the PASSPORT plunge! You sure got a grand deal on it. Beat the price I got on mine by $64.13. I don't think you are going to regret your purchase for a minute. For portability you just can't beat it. It has worked out here in the shop as well ... it's no MM210 or Red 255, but then it was never intended to be.

I plan on filling a couple of 12oz C02 tanks this afternoon.... will post back on how it goes.
        Jesse
        Best Regard,

Miller Passport
        Miller 225G
        Red 255
        VIctor O/A
        Wish list:
        Maxstar 150STH or
        Syncrowave 250DX
        A Dynasty 300 if I am wishing really hard..

Comment

Thanks for the offer, this may come to pass but not for awhile, new job and all that goes with it.

Peace,

Comment

Working...
          X