Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Millermatic Owners

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    i'll get the wife to take a pic of me in mine tomarow i'm 5'11" at 185 that should show the fit for a larg
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by NorthernLights
      You need to purchase the Miller Student Package AND a qualifying welder to get the free jacket.
      Sometimes it helps to read the small print.
      After I heard about the jacket deal I rushed over and ordered the student package. Got my books today and my Millermatic Passport does not qualify for the jacket promotion. That's a real bummer .... I ordered the books to get the jacket!

      The qualifying welders were:
      Thunderbolt XL AC
      Thunderbolt XL AC/DC
      Econotig
      MM 135
      MM175
      MM Vintage
      MM 210
      MM 251
      MM Pulser.

      Some days you are the dog .... other days the hydrant.

      Jesse
      Best Regard,
      __________________
      Jesse
      aka Neo

      Miller Passport
      Miller 225G
      Red 255
      VIctor O/A
      Wish list:
      Maxstar 150STH or
      Syncrowave 250DX
      A Dynasty 300 if I am wishing really hard..

      Comment


      • #48
        Neophyte

        I probably should of posted that information when I started this post. To be honest I didn't pay attention once I saw the MM251 was on the list. I do apologize if this caused you problems, although the books & calculators are well worth the money.
        Thanks -- Kelly

        Trailblazer 302
        Millermatic 251
        Millermatic Passport
        Syncrowave 180SD

        Red 120V Mig
        HT600 Plasma Cutter
        Victor Journeyman O/A
        Loving Wife

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by kejohnson
          I probably should of posted that information when I started this post. To be honest I didn't pay attention once I saw the MM251 was on the list. I do apologize if this caused you problems, although the books & calculators are well worth the money.
          On the bright side of this I do have a the coupon that came with the books! If anyone out there purchased a qualifying machine and can use it, drop me a email and I will mail it off to you. I believe you had to purchase your machine prior to 8/31/05.

          The older I get the less I remember. I have never acquired too much reference material.

          Jesse
          Best Regard,
          __________________
          Jesse
          aka Neo

          Miller Passport
          Miller 225G
          Red 255
          VIctor O/A
          Wish list:
          Maxstar 150STH or
          Syncrowave 250DX
          A Dynasty 300 if I am wishing really hard..

          Comment


          • #50
            i would call the promotion people at miller . the passport is a new addition to the line so it may just be it never got added to the list, they may well accept it and sent the jacket as they cover all the MIG units. i think it would be werth the call
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
            summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
            JAMES

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by fun4now
              i would call the promotion people at miller . the passport is a new addition to the line so it may just be it never got added to the list, they may well accept it and sent the jacket as they cover all the MIG units. i think it would be werth the call
              Thank you,....... but I really can't at this point. I have already offered the coupon here for anyone that qualified per the promotional guidelines. Don't believe it would be right to go back on my word now. The offer I made in my previous post still stands.

              Respectfully,
              Jesse
              Best Regard,
              __________________
              Jesse
              aka Neo

              Miller Passport
              Miller 225G
              Red 255
              VIctor O/A
              Wish list:
              Maxstar 150STH or
              Syncrowave 250DX
              A Dynasty 300 if I am wishing really hard..

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by neophyte
                On the bright side of this I do have a the coupon that came with the books! If anyone out there purchased a qualifying machine and can use it, drop me a email and I will mail it off to you. I believe you had to purchase your machine prior to 8/31/05.

                The older I get the less I remember. I have never acquired too much reference material.

                Jesse
                NEO, I can't find a way to email you, it says you don't want to accept email...anyways, I will take you up on your offer if you still want to give away that coupon. You can contact me at [email protected]. Thanks

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by fun4now
                  i am 5'11" and 185lbs i got the L but wish i had gotten the Med.
                  Just for a data point, I am 6'5" 240 and ordered an XL after trying on a Levis jacket. Fits ok but I wish the sleeves were an inch longer, and no my knuckles do not drag the ground.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by JumpinNRollin
                    NEO, I can't find a way to email you, it says you don't want to accept email...anyways, I will take you up on your offer if you still want to give away that coupon. You can contact me at [email protected]. Thanks
                    I just sent you an email requesting your address. I will mail you the coupon to you as soon as I hear from you.
                    Jesse
                    Best Regard,
                    __________________
                    Jesse
                    aka Neo

                    Miller Passport
                    Miller 225G
                    Red 255
                    VIctor O/A
                    Wish list:
                    Maxstar 150STH or
                    Syncrowave 250DX
                    A Dynasty 300 if I am wishing really hard..

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by neophyte
                      The qualifying welders were:
                      Thunderbolt XL AC
                      Thunderbolt XL AC/DC
                      Econotig
                      MM 135
                      MM175
                      MM Vintage
                      MM 210
                      MM 251
                      MM Pulser.
                      Naturally. I'm getting the Passport next month, and the MM350P next year. I did just order the Student Package to have the calculators and reference material (I figure it's GOT TO be worth $25) so I'll probably have an extra coupon, too.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Fellas,
                        YES, this package really is worth the $25. I absolutely love the MIG, TIG, AND Stick calculators, and the MIG and TIG books are REALLY great! The MIG book is the best literature I've ever seen on the subject. (haven't got to the TIG book yet) VERY clear pics, and all kinds of descriptions and diagrams. This is the best $$ I've spent on learning to weld....
                        BTW,
                        I ordered my Student package, and it came less than a week later....
                        Thanks MILLER!!

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by MAC702
                          Naturally. I'm getting the Passport next month, and the MM350P next year. I did just order the Student Package to have the calculators and reference material (I figure it's GOT TO be worth $25) so I'll probably have an extra coupon, too.
                          Mac,
                          Definitely worth every dime! I have to be honest here though. I have not been able to put the TIG book down long enough to look at everything else. I am in the process of reading it a second time in the hopes of possibly absorbing some of it and the calculators have already found a home in the top of my tool chest.

                          Jesse
                          FTR - My coupon is no longer available as I am mailing it to "JumpinNRollin" in the AM.
                          Best Regard,
                          __________________
                          Jesse
                          aka Neo

                          Miller Passport
                          Miller 225G
                          Red 255
                          VIctor O/A
                          Wish list:
                          Maxstar 150STH or
                          Syncrowave 250DX
                          A Dynasty 300 if I am wishing really hard..

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Man - what fast shipping!

                            I ordered my student package on a Monday - I had it by Thursday

                            Sent in for my jacket last Saturady - already received it YESTERDAY (Wednesday)!

                            My wife and I can hardly beleive how fast they processed our orders - and they don't even charge you extra "shipping and handling" fees!

                            One thing - the literature said "Miller for Life" jacket. Mine just has the Miller logo and script - is this the "Miller for Life" or a substitute? I'm not complaining or anything - it's a VERY nice jacket - I'm just curious

                            The "stack" of material in the student package is GREAT! If your reading this and haven't ordered it yet - what are you waiting for?

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              i dont know about the "Miller for Life" part as i must have missed that part in the haste to get mine orderd but i got the same jacket as you and i got mine over a year ago so i dont think it is a substitute just the name they gave the jacket.
                              regardless of whet they call it it is a verry nice jacket. again my thanks to you all at Miller.
                              thanks for the help
                              ......or..........
                              hope i helped
                              sigpic
                              feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
                              summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                              JAMES

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Well, guys...it's been at least five weeks now since I've turned in my coupon for that jacket, and I still have not seen mine delivered as of yet. I can only guess that it has gotten lost in the mail. Just my luck.

                                if anyone has a spare coupon to offer up, I'd be glad to take you up on it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X