New Millermatic Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Millermatic Owners

I thought I would pass something on that I ran into. I see a lot of Millermatics being purchased recently and Miller has a cool deal in their education section. If you purchase their "Miller Student Package" from http://www.millerwelds.com/education/tools/#books for $25.00 you get 13 reference books, their calculators, and a coupon for a free Miller Denim jacket. I suspect this jacket would cost more than the $25.00 and the books are great. They have a nice MIG book in there that helps explain the basics and concepts of MIG, helped me a lot. I understand the Econotig or Thunderbolt qualifies for the jacket as well.
    Thanks -- Kelly

Trailblazer 302
    Millermatic 251
    Millermatic Passport
    Syncrowave 180SD

Red 120V Mig
    HT600 Plasma Cutter
    Victor Journeyman O/A
    Loving Wife

Where do I give them my model number and serial number from the MM210 I just bought. I am SOOOO on this

EDIT: Shot an email to the [email protected] address, asking for the free jacket and where do I send the confirmation that I have just bought the MM210. Maybe someone here could help out? My order number is 4078. I can forward the BRwelder.com email invoice to whomever would need it, and get the serial number off the back of my welder.

Comment

You need to purchase the Miller Student Package AND a qualifying welder to get the free jacket. There will be a coupon in the student package with the details. The student package information alone is well worth the $25.00 (shipping included). The free jacket is just a plus.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernLights
        You need to purchase the Miller Student Package AND a qualifying welder to get the free jacket. There will be a coupon in the student package with the details. The student package information alone is well worth the $25.00 (shipping included). The free jacket is just a plus.
        For people who bought them online, do we just print out the email invoice and mail it back to them with the coupon? Is there a specific time limit to this? I got my welder probably 3-4 weeks ago.

Comment

I'm not sure on either question. BTW, there are some people who bought the student packs, but don't have a qualifying welder and give the coupons away.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernLights
            I'm not sure on either question. BTW, there are some people who bought the student packs, but don't have a qualifying welder and give the coupons away.
            Well on the Miller site it states "millermatics" and for the 1260 I paid for the welder, I should get a cheap jacket for free

Comment

Just purchased the student package and was browsing thru the apparel section.
              Even the least expensive jacket is over $30. The literature alone is worth $25 in my book so if your'e also qualifying for the jacket via of a welder purchase, this is not just a good deal; its a GREAT deal.

MM210 w/3035 Spooler
              Stars & Stripes BWE signed by Andy

TA185TSW w/Miller Radiator 1
              Miller Spectrum 125C
              Victor O/A
              Parker Plasma 40

Comment

Bought the student package and the CD for Mig, well worth the money for both!
                MM210
                HH140
                Maxstar 150STH
                Dream it list:
                Blue Plasma cutter
                Spool gun

Comment

Student Pachage

You do want to make sure you order the student package, the instructor package doesn't have to coupon. Really a great deal. The coupon doesn't mention a time limit, but I'm sure they have the right to stop the offer. They got my student package out in about 5 days and shipping is included in the $25.00 price. Really a cool deal.
                  Thanks -- Kelly

Trailblazer 302
                  Millermatic 251
                  Millermatic Passport
                  Syncrowave 180SD

Red 120V Mig
                  HT600 Plasma Cutter
                  Victor Journeyman O/A
                  Loving Wife

Comment

i may not have gotten the student package but i impressed the salesman with my skills as a 15 year old weldor(not tryin to be cocky), and maybe it was just a free bonus for buying at the empire farm days but i got a pin, a hat , a tshirt, a little medal thingy, and some free calculators

that ,makes it 2 free sets of calculators now , i got some free a couple years back too

just wanted to add my two cents

Comment

just to clear things up a bit it is not i repeat NOT a cheap jacket it is a realy nice denem jacket. abd there are several welders that qualify not just the MM series some of the TIG and i think the plasma as well ( dont quote me it has been a wile scence i looked at the list. but i had had my MM for about 6 months when i got the student kit well werth the $25.00 with out the jacket but get it you will like it. i posted a pic in another post about it that shows all the stuff you get with the student packet. i was prity stoked about it. i'll see if i can find it .
                      thanks for the help
                      ......or..........
                      hope i helped
                      sigpic
                      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
                      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                      JAMES

Comment

Fun is right, I have had my free jacket over a year now and it's every bit as nice as any short waist levi type jacket I have ever seen. When I got the edcuation package I took the tig & the gmaw books to kinkos and had them sprial bound with thick vinyl covers, I use them all the time for reference in the shop. The calcualtors live in the box I made for the MM210 so they are always at hand, good stuff and a bargin to boot, IMHO.
                        Regards, George

Hobart Handler 210 w/DP3035 - Great 240V small Mig
                        Hobart Handler 140 - Great 120V Mig
                        Hobart Handler EZ125 - IMO the best 120V Flux Core only machine

Miller Dynasty 200DX with cooler of my design, works for me
                        Miller Spectrum 375 - Nice Cutter

Comment

Got the student package in today....it's packed with good info too!!! Well worth the $25 IMHO. I mailed off the coupon and a copy of my receipt for the jacket today.

MM210 w/3035 Spooler
                          Stars & Stripes BWE signed by Andy

TA185TSW w/Miller Radiator 1
                          Miller Spectrum 125C
                          Victor O/A
                          Parker Plasma 40

Comment

I just signed up for the student pack today. Good tip.
                            MM 175
                            Miller M225P A.C. arc welder (1966)
                            Miller Big Window Elite
                            Victor O/A Torch

Comment

Got My Jacket last night!! Only took about 10 days not the up to 6 weeks as stated on the order form!! Very cool Jacket
                              MM210
                              HH140
                              Maxstar 150STH
                              Dream it list:
                              Blue Plasma cutter
                              Spool gun

Comment

Working...
                              X