CR1 relay for Syncrowave 350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CR1 relay for Syncrowave 350

Need helping finding a CR1 relay for Syncrowave 350 Miller part # 05225. Serial # on machine is KB060492. It is discontinued from Miller and they have no alternate for it and have been no help in any way. It is made by Midtex part #626-0251 and also NCC part # TME-VS120-010. I’ve called Midtex and TCC and they don’t even show it in their system. Also tried Digikey and Mouser and a few other places and no luck or information on these relays. If anyone has a used one or new one or has an alternative to this relay please let me know. Thanks for any help!,

You would think it be not that hard to find that relay. May be try 15 amp and 120 volt dpdt volt sensing relay.

Thinking out of the box using regular relay and add a voltage sensor.
    Last edited by guajilloweld03; 01-12-2023, 07:01 PM.

Comment

I had a similar problem a few years ago for my old as dirt airco 3a. What I did was take the relay specifications to my industrial electrical supplier and matched it up with what they carry now. Had to shoehorn the new relays in there and modify the cover, but she’s been choochin along just fine since.

Comment

Who do use as a suppler?

Comment

I have a local industrial electronics supplier, so search your local area, they can most likely help you get the parts you need. If you’re unsure what you need, then carrying those parts in there will help. Additionally, this problem is also solved by outfits that repair welding machines, so that could be another source for info. Other than that, your source will be the inter web.

Comment

How about something like this, they also have a mounting base. Then make some jumper wires to connect it.

Comment

Did you try Weldmart in Texas? That dude years back had a ton of old Miller OEM parts.

Comment

I have a manual it is for The syncrowave 300, but does have a CR1 fitted, is there any information out the manual which might be of benefit like wiring diagrams?

I also stumbled across a post referring to an Allied relay part number 850-0225, that means nothing to me but you might know exactly what company that is. the thread was on the Miller forum for a millermatic 35.

Comment

You should be able to wire it up the same. Even though it’s a new style relay, it still has the same connections. Power in is still power in, wiper is still wiper, etc. I went looking to see if I had pictures off my repair but no luck finding any. For my repair, I called Miller tech support, talked to a guy there that still knows the old machines, he was able to cross reference and find me the specs on the relays I needed.

Comment

Working...
                  X