No announcement yet.

idea: how to set up a mobile welding station for repairs on construction sites,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry if I'm wasting your time, the shop already exists, only the welding van is missing, so I used an old van on which I loaded the equipment, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Comment

Show us the shop-van you made. I’d like to see how you got it set up.

Comment

I don't have a shop van I have a shop/workshop, to carry the welding machine around and the cables I use a modest unequipped van, precisely I was getting ideas for creating a mobile workstation on wheels.

Comment

Dont run him out, its slow here as it is,,, ha. But all this stuff,,,, in a truck.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2029.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	641.3 KB
ID:	622629 Click image for larger version

Name:	FSCN2095.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	880.9 KB
ID:	622631 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2825.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	915.3 KB
ID:	622628 I have inherited old blacksmith machines, I would like to take the multiprocess miller but for the moment I'm on the high seas, I'm trying to give a positive turn to my humble shop Click image for larger version

Name:	furgone.png
Views:	44
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	622632
            Attached Files

Comment

Looks like they could use a good cleaning out before you fire them up.

Comment

they are abused but functional and efficient, the mag and mig wire welding machine is missing, but the shop does not take off or little work unfortunately I have to recycle myself in some way.

Comment

What is all that crap welded in the end of that A frame? Did someone have free steel and rods they wanted to get rid of?

Comment

Working...
                  X