Clear All

• ShieldArc
    replied
    But 2 of these.
    https://www.amazon.com/Regulator-Con...76TLSKWM&psc=1

Leave a comment:

• jjohn76
    replied
    If you're interested in Bushy's recommendation, check out the Western QDB30x disconnects. QDB33 and QDB34 are the pair sets, depending on where you want the couplers. I have the QDB303 on my hoses from the regulators, and have short sections of hose connected to QDB300s on the machine end. You could do without the short section of hose from the machine and connect a QDB302 directly.

Leave a comment:

• MAC702
    replied
    Originally posted by Bushytails View Post
    I used air couplers on my inert gas lines, so I can just pop them into the right tanks/machines. They sell dedicated inert gas quick connects, but they're about ten times the price...
    Because no one cares if air is leaking out of couplers while in use.

Leave a comment:

• Bushytails
    replied
    I used air couplers on my inert gas lines, so I can just pop them into the right tanks/machines. They sell dedicated inert gas quick connects, but they're about ten times the price...

Leave a comment:

• cubangt
    replied
    awesome, thanks for feedback.

Leave a comment:

• Bushytails
    replied
    That should work, with an inert gas coupler on the male end so you can attach your hose to it.

Leave a comment:

• cubangt
    started a topic Gas line splittler??

Gas line splittler??

So within the next few weeks im going to be reorganizing small section of my garage work space to better accommodate my welder and possibly modify the cheap cart im using right now to also function for all my consumables and such..

With that said, i was hoping to find a way to have 1 gas line connected to my machine all the time, but have a splitter or whatever up by the tanks that would allow me to switch over gases without having to always disconnect one tank to connect the other..

Basically i want to just close off my 75 / 25 mix and open my 100 % if i need to use my tig setup.

I found this on amazon and other sites that seems what im looking for, but before i buy it and it not work, i rather ask and see what others have used or done to accommodate such a setup

https://www.amazon.com/Inert-Valve-A...s%2C84&sr=8-10

I just want to have both my tanks already connected to the machine and just be able to switch between with a valve of sorts..

Will the above work or is there anything else i can consider and use?
Working...
X