Air Products THF150-CF -- need manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Products THF150-CF -- need manual

I've purchased an Air Products THF150-CF welder. Unfortunately I can't find a manual for it with either goofle or bing.

As it appears that most of Air Products welders were OEMed by other companies, I'm wondering if someone can point out an equivalent OEM product which has a manual available.

The serial number as I read it is HD690879. Pictures below ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	TH150CF-1.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	219.7 KB
ID:	618398

Name:	TH150CF-2.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	208.6 KB
ID:	618399

Name:	TH150CF-3.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	155.1 KB
ID:	618400

I don’t recognize that machine as a Miller, but it may very well be. If it is a Miller, it will say “Miller electric, Appleton Wisconsin” somewhere on it. If not on the outside, many of the internal components will be labeled as such, especially a machine of that age. They usually have a Miller stock number too. I can’t speak to how other manufacturers labeled the machines they made for other companies, but I’d figure it would be similar. I believe ESAB also made a lot of machines that were branded something else.

Comment

That S/N does not come up on Millers tech site what are you looking for. Most likely parts are obsolete for that unit.

Comment

For that matter, I have a 7 year old broken welder with obsolete parts.

Comment

After doing more research I am now certain that the THF150-CF is a rebadged Miller Econo-Twin HF150 (picture below.)

Name:	Miller HF150.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	618408

Comment

Originally posted by ryanjones2150 View Post
            For that matter, I have a 7 year old broken welder with obsolete parts.
            I will use parts from different units and retrofit them i have a good amount of used welders with parts i use for this.

Comment

I just ordered 10 apparently now obsolete IGBTs from Slovenia for $18. That gives me 2 and half chances to not screw it up. Just trying to find the gooey mess these parts are surrounded by.

Leo, that looks pretty close. Pop off the side panel and you’ll probably find Miller electric all over the parts inside.

Comment

Working...
              X