X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doobie
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldgrandad View Post
    My son is looking for a new MIG welder. Miller, Lincoln, and Hobart all say 6 to 8 weeks. He's opting for the ESAB Rebel 285 they claim a week. we will see. Ordered it this morning.
    I truly hope it works out for you guys!!! I’m thinking I’m getting smoke blown up my butt!! Honesty goes a long way with me.

Leave a comment:

• Oldgrandad

• Oldgrandad
    replied
    My son is looking for a new MIG welder. Miller, Lincoln, and Hobart all say 6 to 8 weeks. He's opting for the ESAB Rebel 285 they claim a week. we will see. Ordered it this morning.

Leave a comment:

• robert-r

• robert-r
    replied
    I ordered the independent ac expansion card for my Dynasty 280 DX on August 28. It arrived today.

Leave a comment:

• JTMD

• JTMD
    replied
    Originally posted by doobie View Post
    Is it just me or has anybody else paid for a machine and been waiting over a month?? Just curious. Thx
    I ordered a 220 from Cyber*eld after assuring they had stock... took them a week just to ship it and I'm just short hop away from their west warehouse! After I placed that order, I ordered a Hypertherm Plasma Cutter from a midwest seller.. it arrived 3 days later, BEFORE the 220!

Leave a comment:

• doobie
    replied
    No,no not at this point.couple more days. Lol. I believe in people.(for the most part)

Leave a comment:

• BukitCase

• BukitCase
    replied
    First stop, credit card company/refund - second stop, LAWYER... Steve (assuming you got paperwork, that is)

Leave a comment:

• doobie
    replied
    Just really sucks, paid for big blue in full beginning of august, was told 5 business days! Kept getting told 2 weeks by distributor over and over. I Contact Miller and told two weeks, came and went, now still waiting.

Leave a comment:

• justBill

• justBill
    replied
    I could not find a new 255 in Wa. but called Baker Gas and they had 49 in their warehouse. ??? I got one too.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    It wouldn’t surprise me if there was a delay in getting a welding machine. I tried to order a new onan generator just yesterday and was told they expect it to be delivered in 277 days. But they would go ahead and take my payment in full now.....I don’t think so Tim.

Leave a comment:

• doobie
    replied
    Ok, maybe I should rephrase, is there anybody here that personally is waiting? And if so how long? And did you just do a deposit or pay in full? Can msg me answer too. All good, just curious.

Leave a comment:

• G-ManBart

• G-ManBart
    replied
    I keep pretty close track for the prices used welders go for at the local equipment auctions (within say 500 miles of me) and they've jumped in the past year. People/companies are playing nearly new prices for decent machines....that tells me they're not happy waiting.

Leave a comment:

• doobie
    replied
    So you are a distributor that can’t get machines from Miller? Just looking for context. Thx

Leave a comment:

• Weld dr

• Weld dr
    replied
    Not just you we have customers waiting longer then that. Semi conductor shortage China giving us the sqezzze.

Leave a comment:

• doobie
    started a topic Delay of welding machines?

Delay of welding machines?

Is it just me or has anybody else paid for a machine and been waiting over a month?? Just curious. Thx
Working...
X