Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mother's nursing baby died after her taking shot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother's nursing baby died after her taking shot.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/nu...s-report-says/

This is the worst year I have ever lived in.

Comment

Here is some info about the news you are ingesting.
      You might consider something more factual and moderate, like Fox News.
      LifeSiteNews (or simply LifeSite) is a Canadian Catholic far-right anti-abortion advocacy and news publication. LifeSiteNews has published misleading information and conspiracy theories, and in 2021, was banned from some social media platforms for spreading COVID-19 misinformation.

Comment

Originally posted by walker View Post
        Here is some info about the news you are ingesting.
        You might consider something more factual and moderate, like Fox News.
        LifeSiteNews (or simply LifeSite) is a Canadian Catholic far-right anti-abortion advocacy and news publication. LifeSiteNews has published misleading information and conspiracy theories, and in 2021, was banned from some social media platforms for spreading COVID-19 misinformation.
        So what is your lame point, truth knows no politics or religion.

To add, you never will get the truth on the major networks, they all are headed by just a few self-serving Globalist billionaires. You would get more out of listening to a cow pizzing on a flat rock than waste time listening to their fabricated, washed and bent news.
        Last edited by tackit; 09-08-2021, 11:24 PM.

Comment

I think shop floor talk has a spot saved for you, go blow over there.

Comment

You can't when an election in your own state democrat, don't tell me what to do loser.

and the worse mistake you could ever make is to think you are going to scare me off..
            Last edited by tackit; 09-09-2021, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Here we are. Welding and puns.
              6061 aluminum. Spades are laser cut and bent. Handles are tube laser cut. Some random turning on a lathe and a little tig welding.
              Dead babies. Vaccines. Global pandemics?
              A small shovel comes in hand to bury your head in so these threads aren't as noticeable
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Electric4Life View Post
                Here we are. Welding and puns.
                6061 aluminum. Spades are laser cut and bent. Handles are tube laser cut. Some random turning on a lathe and a little tig welding.
                Dead babies. Vaccines. Global pandemics?
                A small shovel comes in hand to bury your head in so these threads aren't as noticeable
                Are you telling me this pandemic which has turned the world upside down is not a welders issue? Do you ever leave the house?

Comment

Originally posted by tackit View Post

So what is your lame point, truth knows no politics or religion.

To add, you never will get the truth on the major networks, they all are headed by just a few self-serving Globalist billionaires. You would get more out of listening to a cow pizzing on a flat rock than waste time listening to their fabricated, washed and bent news.
                  So your right wing wack job station has accurate news?!?

Comment

Originally posted by walker View Post

So your right wing wack job station has accurate news?!?
                    The only wack job here is you Democrat, I don't give a fuk if you take 2000 Joe Biden shots, when your tumors, migraines and blood clots and who knows what else start showing up, be sure to give the most dufus and owned president in the world a call.

You have to criticize, you're one of the stupid ones that took big Pharma owned Joe's advice... and took the improperly tested shot. What is your favorite color flowers Dimwit?
                    Last edited by tackit; 09-10-2021, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Independent here, I prefer to think for myself and make my own decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by tackit View Post

The only wack job here is you Democrat, I don't give a fuk if you take 2000 Joe Biden shots, when your tumors, migraines and blood clots and who knows what else start showing up, be sure to give the most dufus and owned president in the world a call.

You have to criticize, you're one of the stupid ones that took big Pharma owned Joe's advice... and took the improperly tested shot. What is your favorite color flowers Dimwit?
                        Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here.

Comment

Originally posted by 07wingnut View Post

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here.
                          You definitely have that correct!
                          A FEW OF MY TOYS !!!

MX Linux
                          LinuxMint

Miller Roughneck 2E
                          Lincoln Weldpak 100
                          Gianttech Arc 200
                          Victor O/A

Comment

Working...
                          X