Lets bring the website back to life like it was years ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets bring the website back to life like it was years ago

It would be nice to bring the website back to a welding website like it was in the past, many great welders and mechanics once graced the pages of this website, you all have shop stories, questions and ideas to talk about, lets hear them and bring this website back to an interesting place to come and visit again..
    Last edited by tackit; 09-08-2021, 01:53 AM.

Did I ever tell you about the time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Click image for larger version

Name:	boot weld.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	617089

Comment

That’s funny. When I see big nasty booger welds on jobs that come in, I always ask the person dropping off the job if he welded it with his feet, now I have the proof!

Comment

Fascinating, but your shop's homemade urinal made out of a 5 gallon plastic bucket piped into plumbing still beats it.

Comment

What kind of cheater lenses do you have in those glasses to see that far?

Comment

Originally posted by tackit View Post
            It would be nice to bring the website back to a welding website like it was in the past, many great welders and mechanics once graced the pages of this website, you all have shop stories, questions and ideas to talk about, lets hear them and bring this website back to an interesting place to come and visit again..
            Stop posting your dumb crap up and all will be good! I dont think anyone wants to hear/see your songs or attacks against other members. It is time for you to grow up!
            A FEW OF MY TOYS !!!

MX Linux
            LinuxMint

Miller Roughneck 2E
            Lincoln Weldpak 100
            Gianttech Arc 200
            Victor O/A

Comment

Its time you stop speaking for other members on the board, who know who the real troublemakers here are. Go get yourself a spine and a huge shot of testosterone you loud mouth no courage sissy.

Comment

Its time you stop speaking for other members on the board, who know who the real troublemakers here are. Go get yourself a spine and a huge shot of testosterone you loud mouth no courage sissy.
                And it is time for you to grow up and stop being a child! Are you off your meds or you on different meds that messes with your head/thinking? Like purple haze, agent orange or any of that?
                Last edited by smawgmaw; 09-08-2021, 11:43 AM.
                A FEW OF MY TOYS !!!

MX Linux
                LinuxMint

Miller Roughneck 2E
                Lincoln Weldpak 100
                Gianttech Arc 200
                Victor O/A

Comment

Originally posted by smawgmaw View Post

And it is time for you to grow up and stop being a child!
                  Sorry, I don't communicate with azzholes known world wide to be cowards, losers, troublemakers, and huge fools.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	MLP_65.png
Views:	103
Size:	341.7 KB
ID:	617127

Comment

Sorry, I don't communicate with azzholes known world wide to be cowards, losers, troublemakers, and huge fools.
                      It is a good thing for you that I am not a moderator here because if I was, I would have banned you a long time ago. But you getting banned is still possible every time you use foul language and attack members because every time you do, your posts get reported to the powers that be. Carry on mrs tough girl!
                      A FEW OF MY TOYS !!!

MX Linux
                      LinuxMint

Miller Roughneck 2E
                      Lincoln Weldpak 100
                      Gianttech Arc 200
                      Victor O/A

Comment

Originally posted by smawgmaw View Post

It is a good thing for you that I am not a moderator here because if I was, I would have banned you a long time ago. But you getting banned is still possible every time you use foul language and attack members because every time you do, your posts get reported to the powers that be. Carry on mrs tough girl!
                        The powers that be here know who the real trouble makers here are boy, so stop passing the buck on to me. I would have gotten rid of your azzez before your ruined the website and drove it into the ground so badly, there are hours upon hours that go by before anyone posts here.

Comment

Moderators here have zero power. That all changed a few years ago
                          Bob Wright

Comment

Originally posted by aametalmaster View Post
                            Well that is certainly messed up! Why have moderators that have no power to change things?
                            A FEW OF MY TOYS !!!

MX Linux
                            LinuxMint

Miller Roughneck 2E
                            Lincoln Weldpak 100
                            Gianttech Arc 200
                            Victor O/A

Comment

Originally posted by aametalmaster View Post
                              Bob if you think I'm the one responsible for starting the problems here, just say so and I will go away, I don't want to cause Miller any problems, I can leave with no hard feelings towards anyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X