Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get yo old azz out of bed boy .....music.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• walker
    replied
    Originally posted by tackit View Post

Most everyone here knows your looser tactic to use the old worn out simpleton line, "you are off your meds" is the end of the line for old fools, because you have nothing more to make your case. Tell me why is it I get along with everyone here but you old spoiled brats?.

Get used to sharing the website bonehead, you old spoiled brats are no longer top dog and the only game in town here. Its because you old spoil brats took this website over, there are 12 hrs and longer spells of time no one posts here.

Get F-ed and have the coward give you an enema ....and you give one to him, since both of your are full of shyt.

Now go post one of your projects so everyone here can be included and educated in the wide and wonderful field of welding.
    But this is so much more fun. Twist the little knob and watch you spin around a while. It will only last so long until you blow a gasket though.
    Seriously though, the meds thing. Please give some thought to seeing your doctor. Your behavior as of late is odd, there is definitely something wrong.

Leave a comment:

• tackit
    replied
    Originally posted by walker View Post

Well, I wish you had either inhaled less fumes, or more of them. It does explain quite a bit about you personality disorders though. Most of your disorders are treatable. The first step is admitting you have a problem though. Perhaps some local guys can do an intervention…
    Most everyone here knows your looser tactic to use the old worn out simpleton line, "you are off your meds" is the end of the line for old fools, because you have nothing more to make your case. Tell me why is it I get along with everyone here but you old spoiled brats?.

Get used to sharing the website bonehead, you old spoiled brats are no longer top dog and the only game in town here. Its because you old spoil brats took this website over, there are 12 hrs and longer spells of time no one posts here.

Get F-ed and have the coward give you an enema ....and you give one to him, since both of your are full of shyt.

Now go post one of your projects so everyone here can be included and educated in the wide and wonderful field of welding.

Leave a comment:

• walker
    replied

I think the psychosis is due to years of inhaling lead solder fumes back in the day before safe solder and fluxes were invented.
    Well, I wish you had either inhaled less fumes, or more of them. It does explain quite a bit about you personality disorders though. Most of your disorders are treatable. The first step is admitting you have a problem though. Perhaps some local guys can do an intervention…

Leave a comment:

• Helios
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	MLP_65.png
Views:	68
Size:	341.7 KB
ID:	617131

Leave a comment:

• tackit
    replied
    Your so riight ryan, there were so many gifted welders and mechanics here back then, you couldn't help but improve your mechanical, welding, and troubleshooting skills by reading their threads. You helped me choose the right red heads for a job I was doing.
    Last edited by tackit; 09-06-2021, 07:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    This thread has more posts than most threads of people needing help with a machine, job or other project. I think the shenanigans we had a couple years ago ran a bunch of people off, that was unfortunate.

I don’t know most of you, but I have made some friends. Those willing to share have certainly made an influence on my abilities and I appreciate it more than I can say. I would like to see things pick up around here.

Leave a comment:

• tackit
    replied
    Originally posted by MAC702 View Post
    That's right. I didn't pretend to give anything more than an opinion, newbie. Some of us remember when this forum was full of guys coming everyday, including personal stories. Some of us made friends here. A lot of those guys are dead now. You've replaced them.

And you're also right that I'm not a moderator. NEITHER ARE YOU. If you think his post doesn't belong, report it, and see where it goes.
    I think the psychosis is due to years of inhaling lead solder fumes back in the day before safe solder and fluxes were invented.

Leave a comment:

• MAC702
    replied
    That's right. I didn't pretend to give anything more than an opinion, newbie. Some of us remember when this forum was full of guys coming everyday, including personal stories. Some of us made friends here. A lot of those guys are dead now. You've replaced them.

And you're also right that I'm not a moderator. NEITHER ARE YOU. If you think his post doesn't belong, report it, and see where it goes.

Originally posted by G-ManBart View Post

You're entitled to your opinion, but it doesn't appear you're in a position to tell anybody what to do, or not do here. If everyone just starts randomly posting stupid crap that has nothing to do with welding this site would quickly become worthless. One of the best things about this site is that it's small, dedicated, and focused so there isn't all the other crap cluttering it up with garbage.

There are countless venues for people to post garbage if that's something they find amusing.

Leave a comment:

• G-ManBart
    replied
    Originally posted by MAC702 View Post
    Relax, gentlemen. Tackit's been here longer than most everyone. I don't care even if you think he's old and senile and doesn't make sense sometimes; you still show him some respect. If you don't like what he posts, ignore it. He's not a troll or spammer (so stop treating him like one), and is still a contributing member who's entitled to some off-topic posts for whatever reason.
    You're entitled to your opinion, but it doesn't appear you're in a position to tell anybody what to do, or not do here. If everyone just starts randomly posting stupid crap that has nothing to do with welding this site would quickly become worthless. One of the best things about this site is that it's small, dedicated, and focused so there isn't all the other crap cluttering it up with garbage.

There are countless venues for people to post garbage if that's something they find amusing.

Leave a comment:

• G-ManBart
    replied

I don't like to post there because of a limited amount of photo's being allowed to be posted there, which doesn't allow build ideas to be expressed plainly and thoroughly, and yes your buddy bushy did complain about me posting project pictures on the website.

Show me the rule that says welding pictures are not allowed to be posted on the website and I'll gladly obey the rule and stop posting them, your reaching friend, .......and lastly, just because you and your buddies don't like something doesn't mean you speak for all members here.

Again, point me to the rule that says I am not allowed to have an occasional bit of innocent fun between long gaps in time between broken welding machine posts.

Oh yeah, when you start complaining about a spelling error, it's because you got nothing credible to back up your childish complaint.
    It's a "Welding Discussions" forum, not your personal "post stupid crap" forum. There are plenty of places to post stupid crap if that's what you want to do. All you're (see that?) doing is cluttering the forum for others which is selfish.

Funny, you spelled "you're" incorrectly again...that's hilarious!

Leave a comment:

• Bushytails
    replied
    I already directed them to the welding projects forum... They didn't like that idea. Maybe we need a dedicated off-topic chitchat forum?

I try to answer people's questions when I have time, and these days I don't have much spare time... so having a forum just of people's questions makes it a lot easier to help people as much as I can, rather than wading through spam and posts telling people to call miller.

Leave a comment:

• MAC702
    replied
    Relax, gentlemen. Tackit's been here longer than most everyone. I don't care even if you think he's old and senile and doesn't make sense sometimes; you still show him some respect. If you don't like what he posts, ignore it. He's not a troll or spammer (so stop treating him like one), and is still a contributing member who's entitled to some off-topic posts for whatever reason.

Leave a comment:

• tackit
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tackit
    replied
    Originally posted by G-ManBart View Post

I don't recall anybody complaining about welding project pictures, although those really should go in the "Welding Projects" forum if you want to be a decent forum member.

The title of this forum is "Welding Discussions" and what you've been posting lately has nothing to do with welding. Nobody said it was just about welder repair.

I'm not old or constipated, but I do know you spelled "you're" incorrectly....you're welcome.
    I don't like to post there because of a limited amount of photo's being allowed to be posted there, which doesn't allow build ideas to be expressed plainly and thoroughly, and yes your buddy bushy did complain about me posting project pictures on the website.

Show me the rule that says welding pictures are not allowed to be posted on the website and I'll gladly obey the rule and stop posting them, your reaching friend, .......and lastly, just because you and your buddies don't like something doesn't mean you speak for all members here.

Again, point me to the rule that says I am not allowed to have an occasional bit of innocent fun between long gaps in time between broken welding machine posts.

Oh yeah, when you start complaining about a spelling error, it's because you got nothing credible to back up your childish complaint.
    Last edited by tackit; 09-04-2021, 10:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• G-ManBart
    replied
    Because when I do post pictures of welding projects you complain too, and because this isn't just a welding machine repair website, why don't you and your buddies start one of your own and quit making pains in the azz of yourselves over such a little thing as posting a song on a website that most of the time has nothing going on anyway. Just don't click on my posts, problem solved.
    I don't recall anybody complaining about welding project pictures, although those really should go in the "Welding Projects" forum if you want to be a decent forum member.

The title of this forum is "Welding Discussions" and what you've been posting lately has nothing to do with welding. Nobody said it was just about welder repair.

I'm not old or constipated, but I do know you spelled "you're" incorrectly....you're welcome.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X