Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get yo old azz out of bed boy .....music.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your so riight ryan, there were so many gifted welders and mechanics here back then, you couldn't help but improve your mechanical, welding, and troubleshooting skills by reading their threads. You helped me choose the right red heads for a job I was doing.
    Last edited by tackit; 09-06-2021, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	MLP_65.png
Views:	61
Size:	341.7 KB
ID:	617131

Comment

Originally posted by tackit View Post

I think the psychosis is due to years of inhaling lead solder fumes back in the day before safe solder and fluxes were invented.
        Well, I wish you had either inhaled less fumes, or more of them. It does explain quite a bit about you personality disorders though. Most of your disorders are treatable. The first step is admitting you have a problem though. Perhaps some local guys can do an intervention…

Comment

Originally posted by walker View Post

Well, I wish you had either inhaled less fumes, or more of them. It does explain quite a bit about you personality disorders though. Most of your disorders are treatable. The first step is admitting you have a problem though. Perhaps some local guys can do an intervention…
          Most everyone here knows your looser tactic to use the old worn out simpleton line, "you are off your meds" is the end of the line for old fools, because you have nothing more to make your case. Tell me why is it I get along with everyone here but you old spoiled brats?.

Get used to sharing the website bonehead, you old spoiled brats are no longer top dog and the only game in town here. Its because you old spoil brats took this website over, there are 12 hrs and longer spells of time no one posts here.

Get F-ed and have the coward give you an enema ....and you give one to him, since both of your are full of shyt.

Now go post one of your projects so everyone here can be included and educated in the wide and wonderful field of welding.

Comment

Originally posted by tackit View Post

Most everyone here knows your looser tactic to use the old worn out simpleton line, "you are off your meds" is the end of the line for old fools, because you have nothing more to make your case. Tell me why is it I get along with everyone here but you old spoiled brats?.

Get used to sharing the website bonehead, you old spoiled brats are no longer top dog and the only game in town here. Its because you old spoil brats took this website over, there are 12 hrs and longer spells of time no one posts here.

Get F-ed and have the coward give you an enema ....and you give one to him, since both of your are full of shyt.

Now go post one of your projects so everyone here can be included and educated in the wide and wonderful field of welding.
            But this is so much more fun. Twist the little knob and watch you spin around a while. It will only last so long until you blow a gasket though.
            Seriously though, the meds thing. Please give some thought to seeing your doctor. Your behavior as of late is odd, there is definitely something wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X