Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get yo old azz out of bed boy .....music.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get yo old azz out of bed boy .....music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43dK...zyrbMw&index=2

Why do you insist on constantly posting crap that has nothing to do with welding?

Comment

don't be fooled by the profile pic the name actually implies turning a sailboat against the wind

Comment

Originally posted by G-ManBart View Post
        Why do you insist on constantly posting crap that has nothing to do with welding?

Because when I do post pictures of welding projects you complain too, and because this isn't just a welding machine repair website, why don't you and your buddies start one of your own and quit making pains in the azz of yourselves over such a little thing as posting a song on a website that most of the time has nothing going on anyway. Just don't click on my posts, problem solved.

And because I don't have machines that need fixing, and when and if I ever I do, I'll take them to my authorized Miller repair shop, call Miller's excellent welding machine help departments @ 920-734-9821, or google the problem and see if there is something that resembles the problem or problems I am having.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25OMBZM-S4Q
        Last edited by tackit; 09-04-2021, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Because when I do post pictures of welding projects you complain too, and because this isn't just a welding machine repair website, why don't you and your buddies start one of your own and quit making pains in the azz of yourselves over such a little thing as posting a song on a website that most of the time has nothing going on anyway. Just don't click on my posts, problem solved.

And because I don't have machines that need fixing, and when and if I ever I do, I'll take them to my authorized Miller repair shop, call Miller's excellent welding machine help departments @ 920-734-9821, or google the problem and see if there is something that resembles the problem or problems I am having.

Tell you the truth, because of liability issues I'm surprised Miller even allows welding machine repair advice to be given on their website.

(((warning))) if your old and constipated, don't click on the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25OMBZM-S4Q
          Last edited by tackit; 09-04-2021, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tackit View Post
            I don't recall anybody complaining about welding project pictures, although those really should go in the "Welding Projects" forum if you want to be a decent forum member.

The title of this forum is "Welding Discussions" and what you've been posting lately has nothing to do with welding. Nobody said it was just about welder repair.

I'm not old or constipated, but I do know you spelled "you're" incorrectly....you're welcome.

Comment

I don't recall anybody complaining about welding project pictures, although those really should go in the "Welding Projects" forum if you want to be a decent forum member.

The title of this forum is "Welding Discussions" and what you've been posting lately has nothing to do with welding. Nobody said it was just about welder repair.

I'm not old or constipated, but I do know you spelled "you're" incorrectly....you're welcome.
              I don't like to post there because of a limited amount of photo's being allowed to be posted there, which doesn't allow build ideas to be expressed plainly and thoroughly, and yes your buddy bushy did complain about me posting project pictures on the website.

Show me the rule that says welding pictures are not allowed to be posted on the website and I'll gladly obey the rule and stop posting them, your reaching friend, .......and lastly, just because you and your buddies don't like something doesn't mean you speak for all members here.

Again, point me to the rule that says I am not allowed to have an occasional bit of innocent fun between long gaps in time between broken welding machine posts.

Oh yeah, when you start complaining about a spelling error, it's because you got nothing credible to back up your childish complaint.
              Last edited by tackit; 09-04-2021, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Comment

Relax, gentlemen. Tackit's been here longer than most everyone. I don't care even if you think he's old and senile and doesn't make sense sometimes; you still show him some respect. If you don't like what he posts, ignore it. He's not a troll or spammer (so stop treating him like one), and is still a contributing member who's entitled to some off-topic posts for whatever reason.

Comment

I already directed them to the welding projects forum... They didn't like that idea. Maybe we need a dedicated off-topic chitchat forum?

I try to answer people's questions when I have time, and these days I don't have much spare time... so having a forum just of people's questions makes it a lot easier to help people as much as I can, rather than wading through spam and posts telling people to call miller.

Comment

Originally posted by tackit View Post

I don't like to post there because of a limited amount of photo's being allowed to be posted there, which doesn't allow build ideas to be expressed plainly and thoroughly, and yes your buddy bushy did complain about me posting project pictures on the website.

Show me the rule that says welding pictures are not allowed to be posted on the website and I'll gladly obey the rule and stop posting them, your reaching friend, .......and lastly, just because you and your buddies don't like something doesn't mean you speak for all members here.

Again, point me to the rule that says I am not allowed to have an occasional bit of innocent fun between long gaps in time between broken welding machine posts.

Oh yeah, when you start complaining about a spelling error, it's because you got nothing credible to back up your childish complaint.
                      It's a "Welding Discussions" forum, not your personal "post stupid crap" forum. There are plenty of places to post stupid crap if that's what you want to do. All you're (see that?) doing is cluttering the forum for others which is selfish.

Funny, you spelled "you're" incorrectly again...that's hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by MAC702 View Post
                        Relax, gentlemen. Tackit's been here longer than most everyone. I don't care even if you think he's old and senile and doesn't make sense sometimes; you still show him some respect. If you don't like what he posts, ignore it. He's not a troll or spammer (so stop treating him like one), and is still a contributing member who's entitled to some off-topic posts for whatever reason.
                        You're entitled to your opinion, but it doesn't appear you're in a position to tell anybody what to do, or not do here. If everyone just starts randomly posting stupid crap that has nothing to do with welding this site would quickly become worthless. One of the best things about this site is that it's small, dedicated, and focused so there isn't all the other crap cluttering it up with garbage.

There are countless venues for people to post garbage if that's something they find amusing.

Comment

That's right. I didn't pretend to give anything more than an opinion, newbie. Some of us remember when this forum was full of guys coming everyday, including personal stories. Some of us made friends here. A lot of those guys are dead now. You've replaced them.

And you're also right that I'm not a moderator. NEITHER ARE YOU. If you think his post doesn't belong, report it, and see where it goes.

You're entitled to your opinion, but it doesn't appear you're in a position to tell anybody what to do, or not do here. If everyone just starts randomly posting stupid crap that has nothing to do with welding this site would quickly become worthless. One of the best things about this site is that it's small, dedicated, and focused so there isn't all the other crap cluttering it up with garbage.

There are countless venues for people to post garbage if that's something they find amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by MAC702 View Post
                            That's right. I didn't pretend to give anything more than an opinion, newbie. Some of us remember when this forum was full of guys coming everyday, including personal stories. Some of us made friends here. A lot of those guys are dead now. You've replaced them.

And you're also right that I'm not a moderator. NEITHER ARE YOU. If you think his post doesn't belong, report it, and see where it goes.
                            I think the psychosis is due to years of inhaling lead solder fumes back in the day before safe solder and fluxes were invented.

Comment

This thread has more posts than most threads of people needing help with a machine, job or other project. I think the shenanigans we had a couple years ago ran a bunch of people off, that was unfortunate.

I don’t know most of you, but I have made some friends. Those willing to share have certainly made an influence on my abilities and I appreciate it more than I can say. I would like to see things pick up around here.

Comment

Working...
                              X