Clear All

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    The government is always so helpful.

Leave a comment:

• MAC702
    replied
    Originally posted by ryanjones2150 View Post
    ...That price increase should be criminal...
    Just remember that they've contracted with the federal government to be the gasoline supplier in the park with no competition. So put the blame where it belongs: in the usual place.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    That’s nuts. That price increase should be criminal. And here I am complaining about $50/ft for some heavy wall aluminum tubing I just ordered for a job.

Leave a comment:

• Oldgrandad
    replied
    Talk about prices out of control. Came across a price quote I got for one our standard products. The quote for the steel on this part was $976.40 in 2010. In March of 2020 price was $3976.30. July this year the cost was $6178.20. Material costs is totally ridiculous.
    Last edited by Oldgrandad; 08-18-2021, 02:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aametalmaster
    replied
    Pretty much right Sberry.

Leave a comment:

• Helios
    replied
    Originally posted by Sberry View Post
    Whos fault is that?
    It's all Dubya's fault.

Leave a comment:

• Sberry
    replied
    Thanks to pop culture, sports and music we got people too dumb to do anything else now can afford anything, we got multi millionaires that cant read or write and lots gonna be broke shortly but can seem to afford the gas for the limo no problem. Whos fault is that?

Leave a comment:

• Sberry
    replied
    Well it might not be such a bad thing. Where is it all gonna end. Got a neighbor got an 80K truck to pull a 80K trailer 80 mph so they can park in some campsite for the weekend 800 miles away. We all sposed to conserve energy but at 5$ a gallon its no problem for a guy to take his plane over to another state, 400 gallons of fuel to have lunch. Millions of 1 ton trucks ripping up the interstate bypass with nothing in the back except for groceries making them too fat to walk.
    Most of the people think its a recent political issue are more of a problem than the solution.
    Last edited by Sberry; 08-18-2021, 06:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• walker
    replied
    Originally posted by Weld dr View Post
    Thank you Biden.
    Nah, that’s just typical California

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    Holy smokes.

Leave a comment:

• Weld dr
    replied
    Thank you Biden.

Leave a comment:

• Make sure you fill up before hitting Death Valley National Park

If I watch, I get around a honest 14 miles per gallon on my 2001 Dodge 4X4. Once my daughter's car was getting worked on, so I let her drive it, she couldn't wait to get her car back. Once it passes the half tank mark, the needle falls like a rock towards the E mark.
    Last edited by tackit; 08-17-2021, 10:26 AM.
Working...
X