Killed my Dynasty 280 DX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helios View Post
    I sure hope my Sync250 never needs to go under the knife because it weighs more than a forklift and would be a MAJOR UNDERTAKING to get to the nearest repair center (70 miles away). It'd be like trying to ship your HOUSE back to the dealership for service.
    I have never updated my Millermatic 200 either, wouldn’t want to risk bricking it, plus I never found the slot to insert the 8 track tape.

Comment

Originally posted by walker View Post

I have never updated my Millermatic 200 either, wouldn’t want to risk bricking it, plus I never found the slot to insert the 8 track tape.
      You sure it doesn't use one of these?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Vintage-Edison-Wax7878-Cylinder-Phonograph-Records-full-1A-2048:10.10-906c481a-r-cccccc-6.png
Views:	114
Size:	485.0 KB
ID:	616651

Comment

Updating one of my welders means I put a new ground clamp on it.

Comment

Sorry for the late update. We left for a long vacation the day of my last post and did not have time to take the welder in for repair. So the machine went in on Monday - 8/30/21. Just got this text from RJ Kates:

"Hey Robert,

This is Brendon from RJ Kates. You're Dynasty is all done and ready to go!
          Was just a corrupted card. We installed the software from our card, updated yours and tested the machine good."

I'm thrilled. Will pick it up tomorrow morning. Great service! Go Miller!!!
          Last edited by robert-r; 09-02-2021, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tarry99 View Post
            Perhaps that software was corrupted ......or somewhere along its path to that welder?
            ....hummmmm

Comment

Originally posted by robert-r View Post
              Sorry for the late update. We left for a long vacation the day of my last post and did not have time to take the welder in for repair. So the machine went in on Monday - 8/30/21. Just got this text from RJ Kates:

"Hey Robert,

This is Brendon from RJ Kates. You're Dynasty is all done and ready to go!
              Was just a corrupted card. We installed the software from our card, updated yours and tested the machine good."

I'm thrilled. Will pick it up tomorrow morning. Great service! Go Miller!!!
              So my response on pg 2 was correct.
              Dynasty 400 Wireless
              Coolmate 3.5
              Aerowave loaded with Sequencer and pulse
              ​Watermate 1A
              ​Coolmate 3
              XMT350 CC/CV
              D74DX Feeder double the fun
              Optima Pulse Pendant
              WC24
              30A spoolgun
              Neverlast 100 amp plasma with Hyper Duramax torch